2 hours ago, Stoop said:

Never said we were great

Never said millwall are poor

said they are very very average and I’m disappointed we didn’t do better 

Who knows Millwall might be this years surprise team. They aren't pretty and they lack quality but they do know how to disrupt and upset other teams. They are dogged in defence and have a good team ethic.

Let's leave it until we are 10 games in before we say who is great, average or poor. That includes us, bit like the curates egg at the minute, some really good signs  and some not so good. I think we need to settle down into our new style and the new players need to bed in so everyone can read each others game. We've solved the pace problem, we seem to be aiming for the high press as a general rule and we are attacking rather than passing it around the back 4 and keeper. That is a big improvement, now we need to learn how to win dirty and get in the refs face more. We need to stop being nice.

There's a long way to go in the season.

• Agree 2

13 hours ago, Pale Rider said:

Still wish we had another striker option. Fletcher with a bit of pace and better attitude than LJ. 

yeah the 'attacking intent' part of the closed season recruitment did fall short of the mark in the 'in front of goal section'.

Just lacking a clinical striker I felt - ( wasn't Rhodes supposed to fill that spot when he was signed  ? ) . Overall a promising start to the season though , let's not get too disheartened.

5 hours ago, kikka said:

Overall a promising start to the season though , let's not get too disheartened.

Indeed. Our best start for some time too looking at Ryans graph

Untitled.png

• Agree 2