Get thi’sen off to Lincoln Mr Chansiri

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

That's not how it works.  Players are the ones who go out and get the wins.  Managers have to keep the squad happy.  Wins help, but its far far more complicated than just winning games.  You only have to look at the end of the season we finished with Jos in charge to see that.

Surely wins breed confidence in what the coach is doing?

4 minutes ago, cain said:

I hate to harp on about Wilder because I hate him with a passion but weren’t Oxford and Northampton little clubs?

And when he went to United they were at their lowest ebb.  They were average in league 1.  He assembled a squad of solid league 1 players.  He didn't come in to a dressing room full of internationals and multi million pound transfers.  Players like Forestieri, Bannan, Westwood all have big voices in that changing room.  

I'm not saying they couldn't be a success, but I'd certainly not gamble any of my own money on it working.

Just not bothered...

5 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Surely wins breed confidence in what the coach is doing?

Ask the squad how confident they were under Jos, even when winning games?  They hated him and it soon turned.  Results will last a small amount of time but if there is disharmony in the squad they will soon falter.  

Just not bothered...

Guest Ferkorf

If we want someone who will be out of their depth with the egos in the dressing room I'd rather stick with Bullen. At least he is mates with them 

They have a Eddie Howe / Chris Wilder feel to them. One thing is for certain is that we can’t plod along in uncertainty for much longer.  A decision on the manager needs to be made after the Luton game so we can move forward. 

41 minutes ago, marconi said:

4 - 0 winners today, top of the league. 

4 wins out of 4 so far this season , including beating Udders in the cup. Ive been calling for the Cowleys since potato head left.

• Like 1

What a ridiculous post!

Wednesday played great today regardless of it being a 1-0 loss Millwall never let teams naturally play football it's all about thuggery! It seems as if the lads are gelling nicely it was obvious the attempt to take Keiran lee out of the game.

Play like that against any of the top teams we will win the majority.

It's only 3 games in the signs are there fo a good season.

#Beleive 

WAWAW

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cain said:

As much as I love Bully, I don’t think he’s  the way forward. We’ve beat two of the favourites for relegation and lost to a 10 man team who will finish mid table at best...The next decision that DC makes must be the right one and I’d be ringing Lincoln City for permission to speak to the Cowley brothers...These lads seem to rip up any league that they manage in and have been my choice ever since CH turned us down

Agree 100%.

I would love to see us make a bold step with these guys. 

12 minutes ago, 1867_OWL said:

What a ridiculous post!

Wednesday played great today regardless of it being a 1-0 loss Millwall never let teams naturally play football it's all about thuggery! It seems as if the lads are gelling nicely it was obvious the attempt to take Keiran lee out of the game.

#Beleive 

WAWAW

I “beleive” you may have had a beer or 2 :laugh:

6 minutes ago, 1867_OWL said:

What a ridiculous post!

#Beleive 

WAWAW

Why is it a ridiculous post? Just because YOU think that we will beat the majority of teams in this league doesn’t mean that we will.....I would like to see the Cowley’s manage our club, you wouldn’t.....it’s all about opinions....just because you don’t agree its pretty pathetic to call it a ridiculous post

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, kilnhurstowl said:

Don't think the cowleys are pe teachers anymore unless Lincoln ain't paying very well. 

Correct. They’re now a very successful management team who have worked their way up the leagues and who’s team now sits top of the division just below us. The way some dismiss them you’d think they were still in the National League.