Get thi’sen off to Lincoln Mr Chansiri

As much as I love Bully, I don’t think he’s  the way forward. We’ve beat two of the favourites for relegation and lost to a 10 man team who will finish mid table at best...The next decision that DC makes must be the right one and I’d be ringing Lincoln City for permission to speak to the Cowley brothers...These lads seem to rip up any league that they manage in and have been my choice ever since CH turned us down

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cain said:

As much as I love Bully, I don’t think he’s  the way forward. We’ve beat two of the favourites for relegation and lost to a 10 man team who will finish mid table at best...The next decision that DC makes must be the right one and I’d be ringing Lincoln City for permission to speak to the Cowley brothers...These lads seem to rip up any league that they manage in and have been my choice ever since CH turned us down

Lol really 

6 minutes ago, cain said:

Yeah, really........United gambled on a lower league manager who was getting promotion after promotion.....Look what it’s done for them

The difference is Wilder assembled that side, a PE teacher coming into a dressing room of millionaire footballers , some who have played at international level is not  going to work .

Edited by Owl999
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

The difference is Wilder assembled that side, a PE teacher coming into a dressing room of millionaire footballers , some who have played at international level is not  going to work .

And you know this because?

7 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

I like the bloke but Bullen’s hardly Pep Guardiola is he? We have an experienced and professional group of players — unless someone comes in and starts playing silly buggers like Jos did, I think they’ll all get behind whoever’s in charge. The Cowleys have done great at Lincoln and would be the standout contenders if we’re looking at lower league managers — if they want the job of course

10 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Mmmm...wasn’t Howard Wilkinson a former PE teacher? Abbeydale Grange as was?

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Know where you're coming from, but a few wins on the bounce and they'd be right behind them.

That's not how it works.  Players are the ones who go out and get the wins.  Managers have to keep the squad happy.  Wins help, but its far far more complicated than just winning games.  You only have to look at the end of the season we finished with Jos in charge to see that.

Just not bothered...

3 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

It's one thing overachieving at a small club with no expectations, to being able to manage one the size of Wednesday, with the expectations of our fans and the ego's in our squad.

I hate to harp on about Wilder because I hate him with a passion but weren’t Oxford and Northampton little clubs?