Bullen: First test failed or just unlucky?

17 hours ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

An hour against an average side with 10 men without making a decent opportunity...

or...

Dominated possession, kept the pressure on, just didn't get the rub of the green.

Which is it?

The latter.

They defended well and we did well in what probably was an intimidating atmosphere.

We'll be ok this season.

1 hour ago, billyblack said:

Makes me laugh all this promotion talk. 2 results and we are world beaters. Lets see where we are in 25 games and then start speculating. 

Makes me laugh people thinking Sheffield Wednesday wanting to be promotion challengers is an unrealistic aim. But then you supporters of other teams voted us to finish bottom so I suppose you might be proved right after 25 games. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Makes me laugh people thinking Sheffield Wednesday wanting to be promotion challengers is an unrealistic aim. But then you supporters of other teams voted us to finish bottom so I suppose you might be proved right after 25 games. 

Supporters of other teams...... b#ll end

Could have wine that game 3/4-1 if players had took their chances or a little bit swung our way rather than theirs 

milwaaw are a very tough physical team not many will come away from there with 3 points this year  I thought we was very much in the game before the sending off and then dominant after it. We did everything but score that’s not bullen’s fault if we play like we did Saturday we will win more points than we drop imo 

sometimes football gives you want you don’t deserve we played a lot worse against reading and came  away 3-1 winners 

lets get the three points against Luton and look back at a very good opening 4 games