The reality of the Championship

Guest wilyfox

More annoyed about the goal than the defeat. Smith is the one person we should have damn well ensured didn't get on the end of that. He was their obvious target. Someone didn't do their job properly. 

1 minute ago, wilyfox said:

More annoyed about the goal than the defeat. Smith is the one person we should have damn well ensured didn't get on the end of that. He was their obvious target. Someone didn't do their job properly. 

Simple catch for Westwood if he stays on his line.

Agree. It was a tough game. It wasn’t like we performed badly we just didn’t score. Still happy with 2 wins from 3. Winnable game Tuesday!

Just can’t deal with the over reaction to defeats at the moment, the manager situation really needs to come to a head.

3 games gone and 6 points gained - 2 points per game. 

I'm annoyed we didn't pick up at least a point, but a win on Tuesday would make it 9 out of 4.

Can't get too carried away by wins but also the same with loses. Disappointing, but learn from it and get 6 points from the next three games. 

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Credit to Smith, nice push in the back of his man just as they were about to jump. 

Still think Westy will be thinking he should have stayed on his line mind.

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

That's the Championship for you! No over reaction from me even though it feels frustrating

Hopefully we'll learn from it and thankfully we have tuesday to put it right because the players will be frustrated. 

We’ve been in it long enough I think we all know what to expect! Apart from the players and Bullen.