Who's the new signing?

4 minutes ago, supersiggi said:

It's cringe moments like this when you realise a grown man would want to get a player's name and number on a replica shirt.

Each to their own ....

I wouldn't wear one 

I don't even like team shirts with Adverts/sponsors  on them never mind a player's name !!!

9 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Theres no way that has gotten past staff members at the shop. Theres probably an inside joke between him and the mates or something. He definitely knows its spelt wrong theres no chance he hasn't already been told.... surely.... 

Bloody hope so ...

If it hasn't been done intentionally, 

Then it's a pretty poor show by the people who print the shirts up ...:duntmatter:

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

It's cringe moments like this that makes you wonder though? ......

Wouldn't someone in the shop have picked it up ?

The cringeworthy moments? Which one?

An adult buying the shirt?

An adult putting a name and number on the shirt?

The name being incorrectly spelt?

Said adult wearing aforementioned error strewn shirt to a football match?

14 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Each to their own ....

I wouldn't wear one 

I don't even like team shirts with Adverts/sponsors  on them never mind a player's name !!!

True. Each to their own. I'm not normally this judgemental in real life but had a glass of wine and despite me being on a promise our lass has fallen asleep. 

Last shirt I bought was a Toffs, Bukta retro job, looked ace first time I wore it but then shrunk so makes me look like I'm 6 months up the duff. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

Theres no way that has gotten past staff members at the shop. Theres probably an inside joke between him and the mates or something. He definitely knows its spelt wrong theres no chance he hasn't already been told.... surely.... 

I've just text that number and said now then me old bean, names wrong on back of shirt.

Oh and also Owlstalk said it's your own fault as you're too old to have a name on the back:bullen: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BBob said:

I've just text that number and said now then me old bean, names wrong on back of shirt.

Oh and also Owlstalk said it's your own fault as you're too old to have a name on the back:bullen: 

Hope he texts back saying anyone that who uses the term me old bean wants their hard drive checking!!