Today's line up

6 minutes ago, hatcheeks said:

Fox & Nuhiu on the bench but no Fessi :-( MENTAL !!!!

None of the two are really the kind of player that Fessi is, so comes down to what kind of player Bullen wants on the bench. Not necessarily the more skilled player, no matter how good or bad one deems a player.

6 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Brave playing Harris and Murphy in the starting eleven away from home.

The problem with adapting too much to the opposition is you can end up putting worse players out on the pitch. 

Harris and Murphy are a real threat and are probably two of our best players on form. Sometimes the trick is to just to play them and force the opposition to adapt to us.

Looks like the right team to me. With such competition no need to rush Bannan back in, especially with a game on Tuesday.

• Like 1

Play your best team and let the opposition adapt to you.

Players coming back from injury have to earn their place back in a winning team. Great for merit based selection and team morale.

34 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Poor not starting Bannan. Reach is the one to miss out for me. Rhodes on bench in front of Fernando is an awful decision. The rest is fine but hopefully we won’t regret it!

FF is no replacement for Fletcher. Rhodes is the obvious sub for Fletch now, and Bullen has made that clear.

FF is a swap for Harris or Murphy, but we have Reach able to move out wide with Luongo or Bannan coming on. 

I agree with others saying that FF will start Tuesday.

Edited by Holmowl

59 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

wheres Fernando?

47 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Hope Forestieri isn't injured, I think he can still play a major part for us this season even if it is from the bench. 

42 minutes ago, hatcheeks said:

Fox & Nuhiu on the bench but no Fessi :-( MENTAL !!!!

10 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

FF is no replacement for Fletcher. Rhodes is the obvious sub for Fletch now, and Bullen has made that clear.

FF is a swap for Harris or Murphy, but we have Reach able to move out wide with Luongo or Bannan coming on. 

FF trained this morning along with Baker, Thorniley, Penney, Jones and Winnall so not injured (I was at mini owls with the little one).

In my opinion his appeal may have been rejected but could be wrong...

Guest LittleG
58 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

Knew he was going to do this, and it's the right clal against these brutes.  

FF will start against Luton and he'll rest Harris.  Lee and Palmer will be rested Tuesday as well, and Luongo will start, maybe Fox.  Can see what he's doing and it all finally makes sense. 

He might rest Lee against Luton but I'm sure Palmer will play; theres no reason to rest him. Can't see FF being in the side on Tuesday.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Should have been an option. Could have made a difference today.