RUMBELOWS91

One contender about to be snapped up

Keen on Holloway I hear.

But he still wants to come here.

2 hours ago, dorian gray said:

stendel who?, he'd no f*cking idea on saturday, his sh*t ideas allowed us to dominate them.

Yeah that one game is the basis to judge him.

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Yeah that one game is the basis to judge him.

i'll judge him on that one game (where he did a carlos, of one bad idea, and kept doing it when it was failing) and on the fact I work with a number of dingles who aren't exactly 100% in their support of him by far. 

the nigh on 70% ball retention, allied to a sizeable defeat in which they were constantly shut down by an older side tells me mr. stendel isn't the hot chocolate some wanted to proclaim him as.

I don't personally think bullen has proved himself yet, but he should be way ahead of stendel.

why what basis do you judge him on?, the number of times they get shut down in their half ****ing about on the ball instead of attacking the opposition?

'modern football', way to go.

7 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Not interested who they get, they won't get Hughton as there squad is worse than ours!

They'll be lucky to finish mid table this season!

Just been on their forum for a nosey... most of them convinced Hughton will come.

Poisoned chalice there this season - bang average squad and high expectations from fans. 

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Don't think they've made a good signing for a while now. 

Lost Aaron Mooy too who is a top player at this level. 

On loan so they didn't get any money for him so they can't bring a replacement in. :tango:

5 hours ago, Beholder said:

I think that situation was different.

McCauley didn't throw his hat in the ring and hadn't stepped in about three times before like Bullen has. 

The issue with a new one would be that as soon as losses happen it would be "we should have given it to Bully"

I just think Bullen (by luck perhaps) has ended up in a position where it would seem wrong not to give it him.

Right place right time and all that. 

Maybe yeah, but that means there’s no going back for him. But on the concept of a manager coming in when a team is doing well under a caretaker it can work, we’ve seen it a couple of times mcauley laws, shreeves atkinson spring to mind.