One contender about to be snapped up

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

I would genuinely let Bullen have a go for the foreseeable . We have played some decent stuff and it’s genuinely interesting to watch . Results can turn pretty quickly, but it ain’t broke so why try and fix it 

We have a decent squad now and it will be interesting to see how Bullen uses it, every game has a a different angle so has bully got what it takes to make the all important game changing decisions, great start but too early to tell, maybe cc will play the waiting game. 

5 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

I live in Huddersfield and know a lot of Town fans, the rumour last night was that big Sol is taking the hot seat

I can see Huddersfield plummeting down the leagues if they don't get it right this time. 

24 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Hughton early favourite, that would be a kick in the teeth.

Why would he favour hudds over us, they are in decline, thought he wanted a top flight job, take no notice of bookies early odds it's all fake news. 

3 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

They have a poor squad, seen more heart in a tin of dog food and despite the parachute payment don't have much cash due to paying 'premier league' players wages, the fans are also turning on the new owner already..... not an attractive proposition at all

I get criticised for not actually liking the Premier League, Huddersfield’s current predicament is another reason why.

Just get Bullen it’ll be good to have someone at the helm that understands the fans point of view as well as a managers point of view. He’s an owl through and through. Cheaper option too make him earn that better contract and I doubt he’d leave if he was to do well unlike Bruce. 

Edited by Mr. Chow

Be pretty annoying if Hughton goes there after turning us down because he apparently wants a Premiership job. Hope they end up with someone like Sol or someone that keeps them on that downward spiral. As for us who knows what DC is thinking, thought he would have given it to Bullen by now. Still think he will but while things are going well on the pitch I guess there is no rush either way. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

3 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Wonder if they will try to poach Bullen...?????????????

I cant see it myself... and IF they did I can see him probably being named as our head coach. I just hope he gets to bring in some staff to help him if he gets the job.

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

They're potentially turning into another cautionary tale of how the Premier League dream isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

We all want to compete in the top division, but as much as it can be the making of some clubs, it can also be the unraveling of those who make the wrong decisions.

All part of the ride... some make it and put up a good fight, others like you say, unravel.