Millwall - V - Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

They have the giant Matt Smith, ex QPR, who seems to give us problems. 

As with most away games, I’d take a draw. Hope for a win. 

To be honest, though he's a unit I'd rather face him than the other Matt Smith

Image result for matt smith itv

The one who.......pauses his......... sentences at ...really...........random points......for no apparent.........reason

• Haha 6

Welcome back Snoots, glad to see you're still in tip top OMDT shape after lumping your fortune away. It seems as though you kept yourself busy by taking out all the other managerial candidates one by one, leaving just yourself and Bully, the Snooty and Bully dream team. Let's hope we keep the good start to the season going. C'mon the Wednesday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

The one who.......pauses his......... sentences at ...really...........random points......for no apparent.........reason

That's......... because............. he's..............a................. Fücking..............Bellend.........

• Haha 4

Fantastic OMDT Snoots can see right away you are back on top form (must be all them fish 'n' chip suppers on your holibobs)!

C'mon the Owls let's see if F troop are still laughing come 5pm tomorrow!

• Like 1

Welcome back Snoots. Though remember it’s spelt helmet not elmet, and what your lordship’s John Thomas has to do with football I’ll never know.

Excellent effort from @Utah Owl stepping into the breach when you went missing in the warm-up last week. Amazing given that he typed it out at the wheel of his taxi (sorry - airport transit limousine) whilst waiting for the lights to change to green.

Dare I whisper it, I’m on fire. In the first two OMDTs I have called it 3-1 and 3-0. But for the Barnsley keeper stopping Massimo’s late shot with his coccyx I’d be on freakish form. So today.....a 2-0 win to Wednesday.

Reach’s turn today for a first goal, then whichever striker is on latish second half.

Very happy days.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Or the Doctor Who version.. 

7BCF3070-3E27-4D86-896E-5DDEFD704A0C.jpeg

Time travelling skills..might interfere with Stevie May’s time travelling shark 

could be trouble 

Edited by Rogers
  • Like 1

They don’t mess about down at the Den, where they greet each other with headbutts and a stripe from uncle Stanley, and call a shovel a cant.

Harris is a terrific manager who will have their lot fired up as ever. They have been improving over last 3 seasons.

would bite off any arm you could give me for a point today.

I think you ought to take your new found poverty as an opportunity to lay off the laudnum Snooters old chap. 

I just rewatched the highlights of the Barnsley game; in all the excitement I think I overlooked just how well the lads played and how hard they worked. I don't think I can recall a performance of such hard work since the days of Sturrock, probably Millwall away infact but this is a much much better team. Worike that and who knows. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

They don’t mess about down at the Den, where they greet each other with headbutts and a stripe from uncle Stanley, and call a shovel a cant.

Harris is a terrific manager who will have their lot fired up as ever. They have been improving over last 3 seasons.

would bite off any arm you could give me for a point today.

He’s done a terrific job on a limited budget. What they lack in quality they make up for with guts and heart- as you’d expect from a Millwall side. We have far more quality but unless we match them for desire it could be a tough game.