Millwall fans thoughts on tomorrows game.

3 hours ago, PortlandOwl said:

I like how they're questioning our personal hygiene, when The Den is in one of the dirtiest, scummiest, depressing parts of London you could ever imagine. I lived in New Cross for sometime....it actually makes me feel ill thinking about it.

Pretty much the whole of London is a vile șhît hole apart from the touristy bits imho

fizz me, you lot haven't changed since I lived in Sheffield.

Take yourselves as a club and fanbase way too seriously. 

Millwall online is a wee wee take site. Wall fans post on it taking the wee wee out each other, out of the club, out of life and other clubs. 

Before young English people went all American and very literal it was called irrelevant humour. All English fanzines were written in that style in the 80s and 90s.

Those Blades fans love it, they are a lot more like us I guess tho. Although now they're in the big time! Hope it don't change them. 

You lot will always be the Crystal Palace of the north tho. 

• Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

To be fair any fan of any club could come on here and pick our resident m0ngs pre match thoughts, and then tar us with the same brush.

Yeah.. but a fair chunk of ours are saying Millwall away will be a tough game, they've had a good start etc. If you go on their forum, pretty much every single one of them thinks they're a better side than us and think it will be a walk in the park. That's the difference... and is despite our team having play off form for most of the past 4 years (minus the injury and Jos spell) whereas they've had mostly lower mid table form

4 minutes ago, Moody said:

Millwall online is a wee wee take site. Wall fans post on it taking the wee wee out each other, out of the club, out of life and other clubs. 

Before young English people went all American and very literal it was called irrelevant humour. All English fanzines were written in that style in the 80s and 90s.

Those Blades fans love it, they are a lot more like us I guess tho. Although now they're in the big time! Hope it don't change them. 

You’re right. United are a lot more like you.

An awful football club.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Moody said:

the crystal palace jibe was a low blow - I'll take it   because unlike millwall they have done something

the comparison between millwall and the blunts is actually accurate both scummy clubs whose fans have a inherent perpetual chip on their shoulder and  try to enhance by behaving like animals and proud of it 

28 minutes ago, Moody said:

This guy goes on about other fan forums being just abit of fun banter but then comes on another teams forums where we are all having a laugh and banter to tell us our posting is us taking ourselves serious yea good job ídïot lol

1 hour ago, Moody said:

Those Blades fans love it, they are a lot more like us I guess tho.

Irreverent? But no need to correct in this case.

lol

I’ll give you the last one. They are indeed FAR more like you. Well done!

21 hours ago, Moody said:

And you are a wannabe hooligan

lol

On 17/08/2019 at 13:33, Moody said:

'crystal palace of the north' I think I see what you mean.