Holmowl

I follow audio question

If I buy the audio + highlights package for Millwall, how soon after the final whistle are the highlights put up?

Anyone done it? Is it worth it?

Thank you 

I only open opened this to complain about your title grammar, but it turns out after reading your post everything is good here.

Carry on. 

Edited by Furious George
  • Haha 4

Usually the next day... after the extended highlights are posted on YouTube and what not.

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

If I buy the audio + highlights package for Millwall, how soon after the final whistle are the highlights put up?

Thank you 

Forgot who's doing it but one of the guys on here is recording the video and uploading the entire game if you pm him. Might want to do that if your waiting till after the game.

• Thanks 1

Not sure excactly what time they become available, but for the first two matches this

season I have watched the I Follow full replays at about 11 AM on the Sunday morning.

Good quality picture and, unlike last year, replays of goals and other moments of interest.

Of course if, like me, you don't get to the away games you'll find it better to listen to the commentaries

on I Follow, rather than RS, as you get the full game with none of the frustrating "Round the other games"

interruptions.

You also get the joy of hearing John Pearson's "YEEEEES.......WHAT A GOAL !!!:ghoulguy:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Thank you 

Get the Sky App on your phone. Highlights live by 5pm and don’t need a subscription. 

• Thanks 1

Sky highlights are quicker, but under 2 minutes long.  

iFollow short higlights are better (biased commentary, multiple replays), but take longer to be shown.

iFollow extended highlights take longer still, and are comprehensive.  

if you wanna see game live pm me

18 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

if you wanna see game live pm me

Got a spare ticket?WTF: