Shirt sponsorship worth

4 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

I understand peoples concerns about young people gambling but 

Man Utd used to have Vodafone, Wednesday had Sanderson,

Newcastle had Newcastle Brown,

Liverpool carlsberg, Arsenal JVC...

Never made me go out when I was nipper and buy any of those products.

Although we had to send my brother to rehab after his early noughties chupa chups addiction

Speak for yourself mate, I had a torrid time in the 90s- For some reason I used to get pissed then ring up and buy loads of computer parts that I didn’t need, and to make matters worse I used to film myself doing it!! :duntmatter:lol

• Haha 2

Remember when we had something like WangDisco or WankDisco across the front of the shirt. Ha that was more embarrassing than any betting company logo I've ever seen. Yeah it's tasteless especially for a premier league club to whom 3-8m for an entire season is pretty worthless.

37 minutes ago, markowl said:

Crikey.

You don't half move in exalted company. 

well as we have seen with the manager situation I got the exclusive lol  regards the shirt I couldn't give a rats arse if we have 1 or 10 sponsors on it, but that's the info players have been given regards the shirt.

6 hours ago, tarn owl said:

Just seen an article that shows how much the Premier league teams earn from shirt sponsors this season. There is a giant drop off from the top 6, then regular PL teams, then ones that are less certain are another step down.

It surprised me how little the bottom teams earn when they play in the PL. If we drop this to the championship then max we could expect is £500k? from a dodgy betting site presumely. I guess if chansiri puts his own name on and it allows him an avenue to invest in the club, then that is better than betnowloseyourmoney.com. Especially when clubs need to take the sponsors name off kids kit, think that is a sign something is not quite right. Glad we don't have a questionable company on our shirt, even if they give us £500k

1. Manchester United - £64 million (Chevrolet)

2. Manchester City - £45 million (Etihad)

3. Arsenal - £40 million (Fly Emirates)

4. Chelsea - £40 million (Yokohama)

5. Liverpool - £40 million (Standard Chartered)

6. Tottenham - £35 million (AIA)

7. West Ham - £10 million (Betway)

8. Everton - £9.6 million (SportPesa)

9. Wolves - £8 million (ManBetX)

10. Southampton - £7.5 million (LD Sports)

11. Burnley - £7.5 million (LoveBet)

12. Crystal Palace - £6.5 million (ManBetX)

13. Newcastle - £6.5 million (Fun88)

14. Watford - £6.5 million (Sportsbet.io)

15. Aston Villa - £6 million (W88)

16. Bournemouth - £5 million (M88)

17. Leicester - £4 million (King Power)

18. Sheffield United - £3.5 million (USG)

19. Norwich - £3 million (Dafabet)

20. Brighton - £1.5 million (American Express)

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/premier-league-shirt-sponsorship-201920-every-club-man-utd-arsenal-liverpool-chelsea-tottenham

Chevrolet pulled out of new car sales in Europe at the end of 2015. God knows how long the deal was to sponsor Man U. 

If I were USG, I'd want the pigs to pay me for having it on their shirts. They do roofing products apparently. They will come in handy at the end of the season when Utd's comes crashing down.

6 hours ago, Junglejay said:

Surely D-Taxis are in the running for our Shirt sponsorship.  Well I assume they will be one they've actually managed to purchase their first Taxi. 

I have a mind to set up a taxi company D_Taxis.

Think of all the free advertising I'd get. OK the name is slightly different but nobody would notice. Big danger would be an action from D-Taxis for copying or 'passing off' as it's known but it's unlikely as they don't exist.

2 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Chevrolet pulled out of new car sales in Europe at the end of 2015. God knows how long the deal was to sponsor Man U. 

If I were USG, I'd want the pigs to pay me for having it on their shirts. They do roofing products apparently. They will come in handy at the end of the season when Utd's comes crashing down.

Chevy has a huge market share in the U.S. and a significant market share in Brazil and China.

£64 million year can be justified for those markets alone - they won’t care about Europe.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

On 16/08/2019 at 14:09, Markowski77 said:

and people wonder why there is an issue with young kids/teenagers having issues with gambling from an early age 

I know what you mean, I've seen a few kids lately who've struggled with flying, crap car and life insurance addictions too...

• Haha 2

Just not bothered...