Team v Millwall

What Xl do you hope Bully fields tomorrow?

No cheating - we know it’s 433 so no inverted Christmas trees with one in the hole...whatever that is.

We have 3 games in 8 days, which is a factor. It’s clear that height is also an issue. Some tough calls because we have everyone available and so many great options. But here’s my hope:-

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Palmer

Lee Hutchinson Bannan

Reach Fletcher Harris

If Bannan has the slightest calf issue I would go for a midfield of Lee-Hutch-Luongo and be  happy it hasn’t weakened the team. 

7 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

No cheating - we know it’s 433 so no inverted Christmas trees with one in the hole...whatever that is.

We have 3 games in 8 days, which is a factor. It’s clear that height is also an issue. Some tough calls because we have everyone available and so many great options. But here’s my hope:-

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Palmer

Lee Hutchinson Bannan

Reach Fletcher Harris

If Bannan has the slightest calf issue I would go for a midfield of Lee-Hutch-Luongo and be  happy it hasn’t weakened the team. 

So Murphy who scored and played well vs Dingles doesnt get a game?

1 minute ago, GibKev said:

In my Xl no he doesn’t. 

Like I said, it’s really tough. Two very good wins, two very good performances, two different starting line-ups, and the availability of Iorfa and Bannan.

If he picks Reach for Bannan, and/or Moses for Iorfa, and/or Murphy on the right, it’s a stunningly good team.

But right now, with what I see, the Xl I posted is what I would pick to win at Millwall.

31 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Palmer

Lee Hutchinson Bannan

Reach Fletcher Harris

As you have but with Luongo in for Bannan, followed by a fair few switches for midweek game. 

Sat: 

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Palmer

Lee Hutchinson Luongo

Reach Fletcher Harris

Tues:

Westwood

Moses Lees Borner Palmer

Reach Luongo Bannan

Murphy Rhodes Fessi

Very few of our squad are capable of 38-40 games a season so need to get better at proactively changing the team to share workload out whilst not impacting strength of starting lineup too much. 

• Like 3

Depends on the fitness of Bannan, if he needs more rest I’d go with 

Westwood 

Iorfa   Lees   Borner   Palmer 

Luongo Hutch. Reach 

Murphy  Fletcher  Harris 

subs

Dawson 

Bates

Pelupessy 

Lee

Nuhiu 

Forestieri 

Rhodes 

42 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Palmer

Lee Hutchinson Bannan

Reach Fletcher Harris

Ain’t broke....don’t fix it....Bannan on t’bench. UTO!

14 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If you are easily offended, or suffer from a weak heart, please look away now. 

17/18 away to Millwall

Wildsmith

Thornily Loovens Vernacio

Hunt Joey Jones Fox

Stobbs Wallace Boyd

Terrifying, it's too early in the morning for that mate.

Guest gizowl
48 minutes ago, GibKev said:

Hard to change a winning side but need a bit more of a physical presence, so iorfa for odubajo and Bannan or luongo for Murphy.