Sol Campbell

It's a no from me. 

As I said about the cowley brothers. 

I'm my time we've only been successful with a manager with bags of experience. We're still a big club due to support /fanbase and ground size and it takes a big character to be able to shoulder that expectation. 

Campbell along with cowleys need to work there way up the leagues. 

Look at what happened to Paul Hurst in this league when he stepped up. 

5 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

It's a no from me. 

I'm my time we've only been successful with a manager with bags of experience. We're still a big club due to support /fanbase and ground size and it takes a big character to be able to shoulder that expectation. 

Howard Wilkinson had very little experience when he took over us and did an incredible job.

I think he'd do a decent job. He's an intelligent guy who has worked with some of the greatest coaches in the history of football. He turned around an incredibly poor Macc team and kept them in the league even with the backdrop of no players getting paid for large stretches.

That being said I'm not sure he's what we're looking for at the moment. If we want someone who is untested then we have one who is already here doing a good job. If Chansiri appoints someone ahead of Bullen I'd expect them to be experienced in Championship football.

52 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

It's a no from me. 

Are you against Bullen getting the job also? 

10 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

I think he'd do a decent job. He's an intelligent guy who has worked with some of the greatest coaches in the history of football. He turned around an incredibly poor Macc team and kept them in the league even with the backdrop of no players getting paid for large stretches.

That being said I'm not sure he's what we're looking for at the moment. If we want someone who is untested then we have one who is already here doing a good job. If Chansiri appoints someone ahead of Bullen I'd expect them to be experienced in Championship football.

He may turn out to be a decent manager, but he's also an arrogant tw@t, who would drop us like a stone if a better offer came along. 

If you're going to oust a club legend, who has won the first two games, and is generally seen as an all round good guy, for a bloke like that, then he'd better be as good as he thinks he is. 

For all his qualities and contacts as a player I can't see the Wednesday fan base taking to him