Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

He can Vax wash my carpet, about all the twunt is good fir. 

This is the second such like post regarding this Campbell Chappies domestic abilities,

Is this well known within the football fraternity?

Maybe a position with Ajax would be more suitable ?

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Just announced he’s left Macclesfield, could he do a job? 

Yes he could do lots of jobs, but not a football managerial one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great thread.

 

countless posts in last 4 weeks saying we should look at the Cowleys, inexperienced managers with track record in league 2 only.

 

sol Campbell pops up, inexperienced manager with track record in league 2 only, and it is the worst idea in the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

fizz me he’s 2nd fav on sky bet at 5/1

Think that's Sol Pelicanos.

New season of Benidorm started.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Haha did a big job at Macclesfield to back up his claims

Busted Flush ?

lol

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew.....To avoid unnecessary distress, please amend the thread title to - Sol Campbell (Don't Panic) lol

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cowley and Flynn are the only ones I'd consider from the Lower Leagues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

This is the second such like post regarding this Campbell Chappies domestic abilities,

Is this well known within the football fraternity?

Maybe a position with Ajax would be more suitable ?

 

Or partner up with Vim Jonk for a scrub. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I called Sol Campbell as a candidate when Bruce left to be fair to me. 

 

To be fair, I assumed you had been drinking heavily?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Great thread.

 

countless posts in last 4 weeks saying we should look at the Cowleys, inexperienced managers with track record in league 2 only.

 

sol Campbell pops up, inexperienced manager with track record in league 2 only, and it is the worst idea in the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

different kettle of fish mate, the Cowley Brothers have achieved promotions and Cup runs, unless our aim is just staying up then Campbell isn't worth even considering?

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sw1867 said:

 

To be fair, I assumed you had been drinking heavily?

 I was just joking Chansiri. I am worried now with them odds.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sol's departure has come as a shock to the Macc fans who have quite taken to him after the almost miraculous escape from relegation last season. The general feeling is that he has been offered a decent job or he has become totally disillusioned with the Macc Town owner. If the former, then the Hillsborough hot seat would seem to fit the bill.

 

Will he be a good fit for the Owls? Well, he is a bit odd, but then again all top gaffers tend to be a croissant short of a breakfast, so nothing unusual there. He seems to have got on well with the players at Macc and has recruited very well this close season and built a good team with good team spirit.  He is a winner and he has a quiet, steely determination about him. My opinion is that you could do worse.

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Phew.....To avoid unnecessary distress, please amend the thread title to - Sol Campbell (Don't Panic) lol

180623233_giphy(9).gif.051e335310395bb1bc8bf39fb04fceb9.gif

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RonIpstone said:

Sol's departure has come as a shock to the Macc fans who have quite taken to him after the almost miraculous escape from relegation last season. The general feeling is that he has been offered a decent job or he has become totally disillusioned with the Macc Town owner. If the former, then the Hillsborough hot seat would seem to fit the bill.

 

Will he be a good fit for the Owls? Well, he is a bit odd, but then again all top gaffers tend to be a croissant short of a breakfast, so nothing unusual there. He seems to have got on well with the players at Macc and has recruited very well this close season and built a good team with good team spirit.  He is a winner and he has a quiet, steely determination about him. My opinion is that you could do worse.

 

Hi Sol.

 

Welcome to Owlstalk!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dorian gray said:

whose posted this heap o' n@ckers?

 

Just got grammarcock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Don't know much about him, other than he often comes across as a bit of a fruit loop in interviews.

 

If DC wasn't interested in Rowett, due to lack of Promotions on his CV.

 

Campbell's got no chance either.

 

Edited by The Batman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RonIpstone said:

Sol's departure has come as a shock to the Macc fans who have quite taken to him after the almost miraculous escape from relegation last season. The general feeling is that he has been offered a decent job or he has become totally disillusioned with the Macc Town owner. If the former, then the Hillsborough hot seat would seem to fit the bill.

 

Will he be a good fit for the Owls? Well, he is a bit odd, but then again all top gaffers tend to be a croissant short of a breakfast, so nothing unusual there. He seems to have got on well with the players at Macc and has recruited very well this close season and built a good team with good team spirit.  He is a winner and he has a quiet, steely determination about him. My opinion is that you could do worse.

For a first time post that was.........................................................................................................................................a first time post. :image:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...