Sol Campbell

We just don't have any luck with loaning youth players out do we. Kirby goes to Macclesfield to play first team football, manager leaves and problem now goes his chance of getting regular game time.

As for us, the guy has nothing on his managerial cv to say he will be going anywhere above league 2.

Edited by room0035

TBF Campbell took over at Macclesfield when they were well adrift in the relegation places and he managed to keep them up. Another club that currently face a winding up petition and a day in court. As for Kirby who played a full match in their surprise Carabao Cup win at Blackpool, I suppose it's not an ideal situation when you've only just gone there.

This is why the manager situation needs sorting out, every single time someone leaves a job we are going to get these threads. Now he’s 6/1 because someone’s had fiver on and we are going to have people going “woah he’s second favourite bookies just know sommat”.

He kept them up last year and seems to be well liked there, but to jump from Macclesfield to us is a leap. But going from Liverpool u-18s to Rangers is a leap and Gerrard is doing well with that. I have no idea whether he would be a hit. But we don't need a brand new beginning, just a continuation. So a no for now i would say.

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

He can Vax wash my carpet, about all the twunt is good fir. 

This is the second such like post regarding this Campbell Chappies domestic abilities,

Is this well known within the football fraternity?

Maybe a position with Ajax would be more suitable ?

• Haha 4