The battered old Megastore

6 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Why have the club not chosen to update/refurbish the outside of the Megastore?

It is old, the paint has faded and still has the old badge on it. It would only need a few hundred quid spent on it. I would also imagine we would receive more sales if it wasn’t in the state it’s in now.

Please Dephon, take some action.

You've pretty much summed up the whole stadium to be honest.

7 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

It is old, the paint has faded and still has the old badge on it. It would only need a few hundred quid spent on it. I would also imagine we would receive more sales if it wasn’t in the state it’s in now.

Great if this Dephon fella could help out DC in some way!

Edited by briggowl

After the issues with the North Stand and the turnstiles, I thought, why doesn't DC build a new shop and ticket office across the road on the old wednesdayite car park, then use the space where the current shop it to develop behind the north stand, make the concourse bigger and add new turnstiles!

11 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

After the issues with the North Stand and the turnstiles, I thought, why doesn't DC build a new shop and ticket office across the road on the old wednesdayite car park, then use the space where the current shop it to develop behind the north stand, make the concourse bigger and add new turnstiles!

It's been purchased by Campbell homes hasn't it ?

On 14/08/2019 at 13:06, Tony Pulis said:

My guess is that they may need to knock it down and re-design that car park to get a 2nd exit out of the north stand sorted. and a mega-store. The car park may be suddenly tiny. Then they can stick a new sign on it then.

22 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Too much like common sense

On 14/08/2019 at 13:06, Tony Pulis said:

I’d give DC a call, if you can do an external refurb of the shop for “a few hundred quid” he’ll snatch your hand off.

On 14/08/2019 at 14:00, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

A few hundred quid?

I'll cost a few grand alone for the scaffolding to meet H&S standards for that sort of work.

Sure we have a scaffolder amongst the fan base, doesn't he own WAWAW? :Chansiri:

Think he would be able to do scaffolding himself;

http://www.dcscaffolding.co.uk

• Haha 1