The battered old Megastore

Why have the club not chosen to update/refurbish the outside of the Megastore?

It is old, the paint has faded and still has the old badge on it. It would only need a few hundred quid spent on it. I would also imagine we would receive more sales if it wasn’t in the state it’s in now.

Please Dephon, take some action.

• Haha 4

Why would it receive more sales? 

The only people who buy from there are our fans, who more often than not know what they're going to buy. The club isn't going to get random people who want to go into a football shop to impulsively buy a ruler or a mug.

It might look nice, but a waste of money.

11 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

It is old, the paint has faded and still has the old badge on it. It would only need a few hundred quid spent on it. I would also imagine we would receive more sales if it wasn’t in the state it’s in now.

We'd have more sales if there was anything worth buying.

I've never once gone to buy something from the Megastore, arrived and thought 'wow this needs a new lick of paint' then decided to turn around and not by a shirt.

If we had the money and in the BPL, then i'd say yes do it. But it's not a big deal for now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

I've felt my life threatened walking out though through those narrow doors and into the dangerous car park

I think SAG should have a look at it...

I always see the prices within the Megastore as life threatening. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

They’ve stuck a beach-style theme in the window....what more do you want?!?:bullen:

52 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

A few hundred quid?

I'll cost a few grand alone for the scaffolding to meet H&S standards for that sort of work.

Sure we have a scaffolder amongst the fan base, doesn't he own WAWAW? :Chansiri:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tony Pulis said:

Think weve got far far far bigger problems. 

1 hour ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Why would it receive more sales? 

The only people who buy from there are our fans, who more often than not know what they're going to buy. The club isn't going to get random people who want to go into a football shop to impulsively buy a ruler or a mug.

It might look nice, but a waste of money.

A waste of money was changing the branding.  Upkeep on facilities isn't optional.