Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Great read. Bullen always speaks sense and talks with maturity. Like most Wednesdayites I was sceptical about his ability to take us forward, but I'm slowly changing my mind. 

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good read. Looking at our next two fixtures I don't see any reason we can't realistically look at having 12 points. Yes it'll be tough but if we turn up then they should both end in 3 points for us. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its been 2 games... the next 2 are arguably easier to win than the last 2.

Preston away will be tricky. We should be beating QPR at home. 

The real season starts at huddersfield away mid september and I pray we haven't given Bullen the job by then as thats when I expect the bubble to burst with all the tougher fixtures starting to crop up.

That being said I do wish him all the best though and I pray it doesn't end in turmoil or with us losing him as a coach.

 

  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Striggy said:

Good piece that, Star take note!

They could copy and paste that article and still fizz it up. Not even could enough to wipe your arse with that paper. 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

Good read. Looking at our next two fixtures I don't see any reason we can't realistically look at having 12 points. Yes it'll be tough but if we turn up then they should both end in 3 points for us. 

 

You could say that about all of August, never mind the next 2.  We have the easiest start to our season in the league, I think including the Prem/L1/L2.  A superb chance to get up a head of steam going into the tougher games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

Its been 2 games... the next 2 are arguably easier to win than the last 2.

Preston away will be tricky. We should be beating QPR at home. 

The real season starts at huddersfield away mid september and I pray we haven't given Bullen the job by then as thats when I expect the bubble to burst with all the tougher fixtures starting to crop up.

That being said I do wish him all the best though and I pray it doesn't end in turmoil or with us losing him as a coach.

 

 

Rubbish Millwall away is the trickiest game thus far, they have started really well and recruited smartly.

 

As for Bullen, you're saying don't give him the job because tricky games will come up further on in the campaign and you see us losing those games, every game is a tough game in the championship, if he keeps winning he will get the job and deservedly so....

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

They could copy and paste that article and still fizz it up. Not even could enough to wipe your arse with that paper. 

 

you were saying lol

 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheffield-wednesday-lee-bullen-speaks-out-on-chances-of-becoming-permanent-boss-claims-hes-living-a-boyhood-dream-at-hillsborough-490092

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

 

Rubbish Millwall away is the trickiest game thus far, they have started really well and recruited smartly.

 

As for Bullen, you're saying don't give him the job because tricky games will come up further on in the campaign and you see us losing those games, every game is a tough game in the championship, if he keeps winning he will get the job and deservedly so....

Yes but what I am saying is those games are the ones we should be winning...

they are fixtures even Barnsley should be winning to stay in the league...

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets have a look at what you could have won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what's happening is the media types are trying to get in just in case Bullen does a miracle job so they can say they called it.

 

Otherwise it's just a puff piece on a team who have started faster than expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

 

You could say that about all of August, never mind the next 2.  We have the easiest start to our season in the league, I think including the Prem/L1/L2.  A superb chance to get up a head of steam going into the tougher games.

Preston away will be a tough one, Take a point from that personally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Preston away will be a tough one, Take a point from that personally. 

 

I want to see us beat them dirty tw@ts. Horrible team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s try and not get carried away. 2 wins but against poor opposition. Really would like to see how he does against better teams in September to really see if he is up to the job. Excellent start but still very early days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at that neck :ghoulguy:

A face only a mother could love 

tumblr_m64nh74apj1r2n2xeo1_500.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s try and not get carried away. 2 wins but against poor opposition. Really would like to see how he does against better teams in September to really see if he is up to the job. Excellent start but still very early days. 

I tried saying that but just got shot down by Bullens barmy army. I know no games are CERTAIN wins... but I'd put my house on any manager of any club expecting more points from the first 6 than the 6 after.

1st six games

Reading A

Barnsley H

Millwall A

Luton H

Preston A

Qpr H

 

6 games after

Hudds A

Fulham H

Midds A

Hull A

Wigan H

Cardiff A

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...