I just want to ask something of the so called Jos supporters. Now he's finally gone and we've turned ourselves around again since his rightful sacking did the people who used to praise him and rate him actually mean it? I don't believe you possibly could for one minute. I and many more think you were on a wind up or simply United fans that had registered yourselves on here and were full of praise for him because you was overjoyed in watching him destroying our club and hoping we'd stick with him so you could sit back and watch us tumble down the leagues.  He was quite possibly the worst manager we've ever had so to big him up or want him to remain as manager can only mean you had an ulterior motive. Personally i saw through you straight away and so did most people. Only genuine supporters with Wednesday's best interest at heart in future please. UP THE OWLS.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 61
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 3

Don't look back in anger 

life is a minestrone 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Pointless thread 

Now your arousing my suspicions again by yet again defending him. I see you managed to get our rivals name in your user name ? Nothing gets past me Mr.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Don't think anybody really thought he was doing a good job. Because he clearly wasn't. 

Think a lot just refused to believe that it was all down to him,  or that anybody would actually be leaving out Westwood, Hutchinson etc in favour of young kids purely for footballing reasons and assumed there had to be more behind the scenes than we were being told.  That may still be the case although it seems unlikely now.

He was sh#t.  But we move on.

• Agree 8

He was disastrous. But I still don’t fully believe he unilaterally decided to freeze out KW and SH. Surely he wasn’t that stupid/ stubborn?

• Agree 3

10 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

I just want to ask something of the so called Jos supporters. Now he's finally gone and we've turned ourselves around again since his rightful sacking did the people who used to praise him and rate him actually mean it? I don't believe you possibly could for one minute. I and many more think you were on a wind up or simply United fans that had registered yourselves on here and were full of praise for him because you was overjoyed in watching him destroying our club and hoping we'd stick with him so you could sit back and watch us tumble down the leagues.  He was quite possibly the worst manager we've ever had so to big him up or want him to remain as manager can only mean you had an ulterior motive. Personally i saw through you straight away and so did most people. Only genuine supporters with Wednesday's best interest at heart in future please. UP THE OWLS.

I think you’ll find most Wednesday fans, or any football supporters, will usually fall into line behind any manager, or new signing 

Posted (edited)

I don’t give a fukk now who cares move on stop dreaming about his pawno tash ticking your nutsack and forget he ever happened jeeeeeesus 

Edited by Lomas613
  • Haha 5

Had to check the date to see if this was a thread from 7 months ago or something. Have you been up all night throwing and turning thinking about this?

• Agree 3
  • Haha 3

Trafic on site a bit slow Niel .?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1