If we all start being nice to the away fans, don't sing rude songs at them or slag their towns off and be nice to the policemen and women wrap flowers round their truncheons. 

Then maybe SAG would be nice back to us.

This does not include any club with united in its name. 

Local teams 

Lancashire teams

Or Southern teams

Say theoretically the away fans are held back (somewhere) after the final whistle... 

Would this lead to Wednesday fans in other areas of the ground being ushered out of the ground as quickly as possible, straight after the final whistle? 

Like closing time at a pub (although with stewards and not bouncers).  

All for the sake of a few away fans getting to their minibuses while no one is around. 

8 minutes ago, Mr Meadows said:

FFS why do away fans need holding back?!  We're hardly f cuking Galatasary

SYP do your f ucking job properly

Exactly, every away game i've been to in the last 20 years i've just exited the ground into

on-coming home fans and made my way home...no sign of any trouble what so ever.

SYP are childishly reacting to criticism from Owls and Blades after the derby last year.

They've spat the dummy out, taken the ball home, wasted taxpayers money commissioning

a biased report and will continue to pass the buck. None of it makes any sense.

3 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

Exactly, every away game i've been to in the last 20 years i've just exited the ground into

on-coming home fans and made my way home...no sign of any trouble what so ever.

SYP are childishly reacting to criticism from Owls and Blades after the derby last year.

They've spat the dummy out, taken the ball home, wasted taxpayers money commissioning

a biased report and will continue to pass the buck. None of it makes any sense.

It was SYP who caused the problems at the Blades game , now they are trying to shift the blame,  something they have history of doing where Hillsbro is concerned.

13 hours ago, Ian said:

Nor did they at Hillsborough you moron

No need for name calling. I think it has been pretty well established now that whilst there were a number of factors, the actions of SYP were the biggest single contributing factor.

Their behaviour afterwards didn't exactly cover them in glory.

Edited by londonowl

1 hour ago, londonowl said:

No need for name calling. I think it has been pretty well established now that whilst there were a number of factors, the actions of SYP were the biggest single contributing factor.

Absolute rubbish 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Really ?

Yes really....if you want to look at the main causes of the disaster then listen to Klopp’s interview today....and not just them either...the fences were erected down to fans constantly invading the pitch..,,,so every fan who has ever gone on the pitch from the stands has some element of culpability.....more so than the police