3 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Complaints were made after the derby last season

They’ll be barring people from town on Match days next 

There would have been no complaints if SYP had policed it properly in the first place.  Now where have I heard that before....

Edited by hangonrose

Complain about it..

Complain about having thousands exit onto a busy dual carriageway....write in...

How do you reckon the Police commission would look at THOUSANDS of complaints going in about ONE police force every fortnight..

Because..come the counting...It won't be about what the actual complaint was...It will be the NUMBER of complaints about ONE police force...

and a police force that has f.ookin' form..

Guest Bulgaria

Nailed it pal. The actions that are being taken now are the embryos of the future

Hillsborough, for SYP needs to go away.

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Complain about it..

Complain about having thousands exit onto a busy dual carriageway....write in...

How do you reckon the Police commission would look at THOUSANDS of complaints going in about ONE police force every fortnight..

Because..come the counting...It won't be about what the actual complaint was...It will be the NUMBER of complaints about ONE police force...

They'll want that, so we play behind closed doors while they still prepare everything as usual outside.

Looking forward to them closing down Meadowhall... thousands and thousands of unidentified potential Wednesday fans and United fans bumper to bumper with insufficient space as a holding bay should it be required and limited exits incapable of coping with the levels of egress required in an emergency... admittedly this only applies at Christmas but it should be judged on those standards all year round.

Just now, No 2 is r nilsson said:

As I read this mate he’s saying that SYP has never really come to terms with the mess they made of the Hillsborough disaster and this has continued to cloud their judgment with decisions about stadium safety. The supporters on the other hand, who were faultless and incredibly supportive at the timeand since, continue to suffer as a consequence.  It’s a point well made. 

I agree, it’s a point (not well made this time) that’s been blindingly obvious and mentioned time after time since the unfortunate event 

SYP are scared to death to have any further incidents, yet as we are not having 1000’s of ticketless fans turn up its very unlikely too happen 

The club hasn’t helped itself by building that monstrosity of a stand between the north and away end, without adequate walkways to and from the ground 

We all know the ground is tired but it’s not beyond repair with the right people in charge 

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Complain about it..

Why don't you construct a letter that we can all send in

5 minutes ago, torres said:

I agree, it’s a point (not well made this time) that’s been blindingly obvious and mentioned time after time since the unfortunate event 

SYP are scared to death to have any further incidents, yet as we are not having 1000’s of ticketless fans turn up its very unlikely too happen 

The club hasn’t helped itself by building that monstrosity of a stand between the north and away end, without adequate walkways to and from the ground 

We all know the ground is tired but it’s not beyond repair with the right people in charge 

I think most understood the point..maybe yer a bit slow...Its sometimes difficult to dumb it down Torres...

And..were there 1000's of Ticketless fans?...I dunno where thats ever been proven

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1

Guest gizowl

DC should reduce south stand ticket prices to north stand prices till this fiasco is resolved, them wan.....kers have definitely got it in for us. 

Guest The Claw

How have the blunts got way without SAG and the bizzies getting involved with their insifficient access ingress direct onto the road on the away end. Beggars belief this!

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I think most understood the point..maybe yer a bit slow...Its sometimes difficult to dumb it down Torres...

And..were there 1000's of Ticketless fans?...I dunno where thats ever been proven

I worked my way through your usual nonsensical mutterings, to finally dissect the point that SYP are affected by the disaster.

Get away - you really think so?

Just now, torres said:

I worked my way through your usual nonsensical mutterings, to finally dissect the point that SYP are affected by the disaster.

Get away - you really think so?

So sorta nigh on 40 posters agreed with the vague point within half an hour...and you struggled through nonsensical mutterings before you realised what the point was...?

Must be the rest of us then eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, torres said:

This has been proven to be false. SYP & a tory government lying and covering up - exactly like Orgreave.

15 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

A template..that says EXACTLY the same thing?

I dunno whether that would be wise

Arguably it would be as powerful. It's a known tactic. Also you won't get people to write letters themselves but you will get people who agree with you and are happy to put their name to it.

37 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Complaints were made after the derby last season

They’ll be barring people from town on Match days next 

No fans allowed 3 miles to a pub on match day. I joke but these clowns have probably mentioned something similar.