No tickets for sale for The North Stand for Luton

10 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Who are SAG?

How can we be sure they don't have a vendetta against our club?

Sheffield Advisory Group are an unelected safety advisory group appointed by the ruling Labour group of the City Council. The South Yorkshire Police Commissioner Alan Billings is elected. Sheffield City Council issued the 1989 safety certificate for the FA Cup Semi-Final that year believing that Fences and pens were a safe way of controlling crowds ? Duckenfield was chief of operations and froze when confronted with crowd congestion and failed to act. It should also be pointed out that Duckenfield had never before acted as a football match commander of such a high  profile game. Graham Mackrell was convicted of a H & S breach despite the fact that SCC signed off the safety certificate more or less on the nod from the head of the FA.

Since then the Narrative of SCC, SAG, SYP and now the commissioner have done all they can to absent themselves from blame. The SYP have spent a massive whack on Duckenfields  defence team and done whatever it can to shift blame towards SWFC and the Liverpool fans. I think it's time to say enough is enough. Had we refused to erect the pens our ground would have been closed but there are 96 souls that would have been alive today. SCC & SYP stop hiding.    

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

When the inevitable accident happens on penistone rd because of this , then the blood will be on SAG hands.

I'll hazard a guess that we would get blamed for that, and it will be used as evidence that Hillsborough isn't "fit for purpose" blah blah blah

1 minute ago, Castleford Owl said:

I'll hazard a guess that we would get blamed for that, and it will be used as evidence that Hillsborough isn't "fit for purpose" blah blah blah

More than likely mate 

42 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

What the hell is going on?

Are the members of SAG all Blunts? 

There’s mysterious forces at work here

Season ticket holders only is my guess

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

When the inevitable accident happens on penistone rd because of this , then the blood will be on SAG hands.

It wont though they will still blame it on the club, never admit they messed up. The response would be this entire incident could have been avoided if all swfc supporters who were due to attend said fixture had stayed at home. 

I think the intention is to eventually force us out of Hillsborough for good. Time and time again we hear nonsense about the ground not being fit for purpose.

We managed huge crowds in the 80's - 48,000 against Liverpool, Man U, similar against Newcastle. There's never been anything wrong with the design of the ground. The only thing that's never been fit for purpose for a number of years is South Yorkshire Police. How on earth are they being allowed to try and shift fault to us?

2 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

It wont though they will still blame it on the club, never admit they messed up. The response would be this entire incident could have been avoided if all swfc supporters who were due to attend said fixture had stayed at home. 

They can't really defend their actions during the disaster...why else would they have been proved to falsify statements...They knew then, they know now...

So does everyone else

1 minute ago, Castleford Owl said:

I think the intention is to eventually force us out of Hillsborough for good. Time and time again we hear nonsense about the ground not being fit for purpose.

We managed huge crowds in the 80's - 48,000 against Liverpool, Man U, similar against Newcastle. There's never been anything wrong with the design of the ground. The only thing that's never been fit for purpose for a number of years is South Yorkshire Police. How on earth are they being allowed to try and shift fault to us?

They have history for trying to shift blame onto innocent parties.

39 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Who are SAG?

How can we be sure they don't have a vendetta against our club?

I'm 99% certain they have a vendetta against club. 

Like I said last week, jobsworth people in suits with a clip board who know nothing about football and crowd control.

Like Rodney they'll have a GCE in mathematics and art. 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is only happening because South Yorkshire police couldn't get a grip of ONE game back in February against the Pigs. Not forgetting that complaints on the night were directed at the police for their inability to respond or have a flipping clue what to do.

Absolute incompetency. 

That game was mis-handled deliberately. All they had to do was hold the away fans back, something that we have to do at other grounds every season.

9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Ordering so many prople to exit the ground onto a live duel carriageway is beyond stupidity , its downright dangerous and negligent  . 

If enough folk made that particular complaint , they would probably have to do something...Problem is..they would probably close the North

2 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Enough is enough. Time to take legal action against the SAG/SYP 

How do you go about it though...Its tricky when its "Health and safety"....If I suppose you could somehow show the problems at other South Yorkshire grounds are the same, but the clubs are treated differently....

Just now, asteener1867 said:

How do you go about it though...Its tricky when its "Health and safety"....If I suppose you could somehow show the problems at other South Yorkshire grounds are the same, but the clubs are treated differently....

Yes do that.. and hire our own team of "experts" to do a report to show that our ground is just as safe as any ground in South Yorkshire. 

That report commissioned by SYP is a load of bolllox