Alternative commentary v Barnsley

Sorry if someone has posted previously but I was too busy wetting myself laughing to notice. Latest alt commentary installment.

Wouldn't recommend playing this loud at work, nor would I recommend your kids watching it unless you want them picking up some pretty savage language. 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Fairly funny after the first time listening, teenage lad level of humour.  

Each to their own I guess. 

I’m in my 60’s and found it funny though , it’s more to do with the posh voice talking trash than the trash words that’s the bit that tickles me anyway , it’s great to be a teenager again all the same thanks !! 

7 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I’m in my 60’s and found it funny though , it’s more to do with the posh voice talking trash than the trash words that’s the bit that tickles me anyway , it’s great to be a teenager again all the same thanks !! 

You go for it mate, could I recommend Viz to you?  Still going apparently.

1 hour ago, bobness said:

very poor man's attempt at Bogan Aussie commentary that's done the rounds on YouTube. Example below

I thought that was Bogan Aussie (Alex Williamson)? Sounds very much like him, i know there is another aussie sounding bloke that does it but terreble compared ...

I'll always remember his Gerviniho reference! haha

I like the alternative commentry vids .. "if luongo scored i would have sucked him right off in front of the kop" lol

2 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Humour is subjective so I'll just crack on and laugh at what I find funny.

Cool. And this is a public forum so I'll crack on and comment on what I feel I want to comment on

• Haha 1