South Stand Catering

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Tbf though we shouldn’t be queuing long for pies sausage rolls and pints, it isnt exactly ala Carte is it?

It needs speeding up for sure, it’s the reason I don’t buy food or drink in the ground, and I’m sure a lot avoid it for the same reasons,  all lost revenue that could be solved. 

Totally agree..

It was the term matchday experience I was ranting about tho..

lol

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

You can point out improvements tbf. And this needs improving massively. It isn’t a new problem. 

All potential extra commercial revenue so feedback is good for the club, good and bad. 

It all depends on what you think needs improving mate..I care not a flyer which way they fill me glass 

You can point out improvements tbf. And this needs improving massively. It isn’t a new problem. 

All potential extra commercial revenue so feedback is good for the club, good and bad. 

Not being funny...but who the f*ck wants the head at the bottom of the glass?

1 minute ago, daztheowl said:

Some nice looking women at Hillsborough, we could have em running up and down the aisles sporting these. 

SQUEEZE.gif

She sits on the Kop. She has another party piece too. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

In the Grandstand, they actually managed to run out of water by 2.50pm.

A product with a long shelf life, first match of the season and they run out before kick off.

The level of incompetence, as usual, is truly staggering.

Theres plenty in the taps .

11 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Totally agree..

It was the term matchday experience I was ranting about tho..

lol

To be fair, I'd say it is part of the "match day experience" - when I take the little ones, part of the routine is getting sweets and a drink from the concourse, it's become something of a tradition - along with a bovril at about 40 minutes in for the Missus lol

It sounds daft, but like I said, it has become a custom, and one of the little things the kids weirdly look forward to. They ask on the drive up if we are gonna do it, and for my money, its little things like that that will see them enjoy the day out and keep asking to come in the future.

Granted it isnt the be all and end all, but it does form part of the routine, and I'd love them to be doing the same with their little ones in 20 years or so

• Thanks 1

You seen the video I posted? It’s not the same as the original one you saw it’s pulled as you would a normal pint, hence the improvement on the bottom to top filling for people who drink lager. It’s just a multi pulling machine so helps speed up the process of these slow servers and increases income. 

So the beer ends up on top under your system?

It isn’t my system lol just someone who I know. 

Its pulled at the same same angles as you would a normal pint the other machines at spurs fill them from the bottom. 

So there's one machine that gives a normal pour and to make it quicker the other ones put the beer on top and the head at the bottom... doesn't look like progress to me..