3 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Thats 3 still f*cked

If there struggling with fitness at the start of the season there fizzed 

hoping for a 2-0 win really. We should have enough to do them as long as everyone is on it. Keep a clean sheet to give confidence to the keeper and defence and increase that GD more. 

Anything can happen over 50years of watching Wednesday tells u that 

4 hours ago, SwellOwl said:

A dirty 1-0 win to us. Millwall have started the season well themselves though..

So did Barnsley. They beat Fulham the Barcelona of England.  Didn't do them much good.

5 hours ago, prowl said:

So did Barnsley. They beat Fulham the Barcelona of England.  Didn't do them much good.

Not saying we can’t beat them. Just saying that they will be high on confidence and in their back yard. We have nothing to fear with any team, on our day, we can beat anyone.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I find games against Millwall are always one of the hardest to predict, I’d love to win but I sense a draw.

UTO

10 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

I find games against Millwall are always one of the hardest to predict, I’d love to win but I sense a draw.

UTO

Will be a hard game as is any away game in championship but it is against a team that have only won 2 games at home this calendar year! 

If we defend set plays well I fancy us to take all 3 points. 

look at possession stats on BBC for Millwall first two games, they are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Can’t be worse than the game last season under Bruce. Horrid game! 

22 minutes ago, WTF said:

look at possession stats on BBC for Millwall first two games, they are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Ours was against Barnsley it means nothing what so ever, they also have 4 points from those 2 games.

0-2, Harris and Fletch. Fletch to score first with backpost header. Harris on the counter. Big day needed from Borner and Lees as Millwall will bombard the box. Good job we have Westwood back to prove a point.

Bully stressing the physicality and height of Millwall.

Think that means Iorfa and Reach starting rather than Odubajo and Murphy.

I wonder if he might also lean towards saving Bannan for Luton to be 100% sure of his calf, replaced by the stronger physical presence of Luongo.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Will be a hard game as is any away game in championship but it is against a team that have only won 2 games at home this calendar year! 

Mid that’s correct I’m feeling more confident, I always think of Millwall with a really good home record 

4 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

Mid that’s correct I’m feeling more confident, I always think of Millwall with a really good home record 

P11. W2. D5. L4. GF7. GA11

7 goals in their last 11 homes.

As they used to say on Question of Sport “What happens next?”

Heard Millwall are a very friendly bunch and you can walk into any home team pub in away colours. Wonder if the home team pubs do Cocktails, if not a nice Pimms maybe. 

1 minute ago, domSWFC said:

Heard Millwall are a very friendly bunch and you can walk into any home team pub in away colours. Wonder if the home team pubs do Cocktails, if not a nice Pimms maybe. 

Wear your “Bolloxx to Brexit” tee-shirt too.

My understanding is that Millwall pub-wallers are all staunch Remain.