London based Wednesday Lady requires Millwall Ticket

Good Morning Fellows Owls

I am  wednesday mad lady just returned from abroad and want to get to games as often as possible. I will go on my own but that doesent phase me and want a ricket for the Millwall game on saturday if anyone can help me,..

Thank you in advance

Debs

21 hours ago, debs11boys said:

Will pay over the odds if you have a ticket. Desperate as I lived in spain and back now so i am looking to get back to watching my beloved owls starting saturday,,

Hi Debs

Season tickets are available to purchase through the shop, also memberships are available. You can also purchase tickets to all of the other games to gain priority points so hopefully next season you will have enough points to attend.

Unfortunately for you HMSPTL has set sail and we will not be in the same league as Millwall next season, therefore you will not be able to attend this fixture next season either.

Hope you find somebody that has a spare for you, otherwise please revert to my first sentence.

Ps points win prizes. 

• Haha 1

On 13/08/2019 at 01:41, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

We are Wednesday Debs we don't do over the odds to our own !

23 hours ago, chrisf said:

What did you do in Spain? Are you retired or were you working out there? Bit off topic, but I want to move out there!

I run own a bar in Americas and got into hospitality, I would recommend to anyone it was amazing. You never get bored or lonely you can chat allday and night with fellow footy  fans from all over and make some great  friends along the journey. 

I am back to sort some things but returning in next year.

Do it ! and good luck!

Debs