New stadium

4 hours ago, tarn owl said:

Couldn't we just move across the road? Largely empty land and by my clearly perfect measuring with my fingers on my phone i think the ground would fit there. lol

image1.jpeg

Apparently when old man Edwards owned Manure he spent years acquiring as much of the land around OT as possible. He had a long term vision for the stadium and the area. That is what we have lacked for years and it has to be said we have had the opportunities (i.e. Wednesdayite car park).

1 hour ago, tarn owl said:

Ok so the Triangle pitch idea is gaining traction, but there is the fact a Mcds and costa are going to be built on this next year does hinder this somewhat.

So i am one for coming up with solutions, so how about this plot of land next to the M1 and large enough to have a giant pitch on. Could have parking and the stadium and with the M1 easy transport. Also could have connections to meadowhall train and tram.

winner, winner i say. thoughts?

Image-2.png

Its currently being built on :image:

On 11/08/2019 at 12:48, siowls said:

I’m going to jump in and say anywhere around Don Valley up to Tinsley.

Better Transport links and much more space to develop a stadium. 

Being totally selfish a brand spanking new soulless bowl around the manafacuturing park just off the parkway will do very nicely. Bang next to the M1 with plans already in place for the trams coming out this way. Get on it DC

On 11/08/2019 at 14:20, Sham67 said:

Where is the plenty of parking?  If you're saying Meadowhall, then where are the shoppers going to park?

You're suggestion causes far more probems that it solves.

You can park easily anywhere above the Horse and Jockey even on the busiest of matchdays.  it's a 15 minute walk from the ground.

Don't give away my parking space or pre match pub!! 

sag and syp would like us to do a Bolton and completely take our club out of town/city into the middle of nowhere maybe some field in wombwell that's about how far away Bolton fc is from Bolton . they only want a 1 club city and that's the pigs . trouble is these people seem to be above everyone and can do what they please to cause us maximum problems . 

4 minutes ago, metroguy78 said:

How about we buy Owlerton stadium and just move the rebuild a matching stadium to Hillsborough over there? 

Gives more parking spaces, room for expansion, keeps us in the area?

I'm bored and love this kind of sim city style poo!!

Screenshot_2019-08-12_at_19_52_15.png

Great location.  Not sure we need to build a replica stadium.  :rolleyes:  Would prefer something state of the art.

14 minutes ago, metroguy78 said:

How about we buy Owlerton stadium and just move the rebuild a matching stadium to Hillsborough over there? 

Gives more parking spaces, room for expansion, keeps us in the area?

I'm bored and love this kind of sim city style poo!!

Screenshot_2019-08-12_at_19_52_15.png

Good luck with this ....

Are you going to ask "Uncle Dave" WTF:

how much he will sell it for to us ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1