Buying a 'Home' ticket for an away game

Considering it for Millwall next Saturday - choosing the section closest to the Wednesday fans. Won't openly be supporting Wednesday, obviously.

Anyone else considering it or think it's a terrible idea?

Only ever done this once before. Away at Liverpool opening day of the 1995/96 season. Collymore's debut and lost 2-0.

Me,  My Dad and my Dad friend at the time,   when we got picked out the hat to play grismby in the late 90s,        my Dad friend at the time who was a massive Wednesday fan like us,     managed to get us some tickets in the grismby end

Not a very nice experience Grimsby won 2-0,      the drive back up to Sheffield from Grismby was not very nice,   I seem to remember it rained that night and we nearly ended up in Leeds after taking the wrong exit 

Got home at 12.12am  and up for school a few hours later.   (we should have not stopped for drinks at his house on the way home,    it was a non booze drink for Dad.   and me ) 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, stabbo said:

Well that was a bad decision! No issues, but some of the people I was sitting around were a special, special type.

You may not have been mugged but you were unappreciated.

There were certainly some strange people in that stand to our left. If you are at a fun fair these guys might put your head in a candy floss machine. And they might be standing round having a great laugh at you with your big pink hair but you may be very very dizzy.