Sponsor

You can't make it out cos the complete amateurs we have doing anything with marketing or advertising still insist on using yellow writing on top of white. 

A child doing GCSE art and design would know better. 

On 10/08/2019 at 23:41, modboy said:

The sponsor and numbers were impossible to see from the Kop. Actually didn't realise we had a kit sponsor until I saw the report

Same. Was just looking online & saw Reach with a yellow Chansiri on front. 

I had no idea. I can’t see the numbers either tho. 

Still looks beautiful tho even with my dodgy eyes :blink:

22 hours ago, poite said:

You can't make it out cos the complete amateurs we have doing anything with marketing or advertising still insist on using yellow writing on top of white. 

A dark colour will clash with the blue, a light colour will clash with the white.

Unless you want us to go for Luminous Pink.

22 hours ago, poite said:

A child would also know the names of the players without having to read it on their shirt or look at what number they are....we know that lack of visibility of numbers wee wees off the press so it’s a good move in my book

If he wants to stick Chansiri on it then go for it. I think it is much better than the truely hideous logos of betting firms that a lot of clubs have. Obviously no one offered enough to become shirt sponsors, i don't think Chansiri likes being underpaid for anything. God knows how much City taxis paid to kill off D Taxis, coming soon, not anymore, RIP.

On 10/08/2019 at 23:41, modboy said:

The sponsor and numbers were impossible to see from the Kop. Actually didn't realise we had a kit sponsor until I saw the report

Same here - I actually mentioned that I wonder if we were waiting for a big sponsor to sign up, I didn't realise thee was one on the shirt - it looks OK though now I've seen it.

Thats one advantage an "outside sponsor" would insist it was far more visible which would usually spoil the shirt.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Have they announced when the sponsored versions with Chansiri on will be available to purchase in the shop?

And is printing available yet does anyone know?

On 11/08/2019 at 11:48, Miffed said:

Black shorts sets us apart from the Colchester’s and Wigan’s of this world. 

Black shorts give us our identity and scream ‘Sheffield Wednesday’

When I was younger our lads wore black knickers but you’re right. 

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
12 minutes ago, Andrew Robinson said:

Chansiri sponsor available at club shop. Just like a name on the back, you pay by the letter. Cash flow master stroke!!

So the Chansiri sponsor is extra and at £1 a letter making the shirt £67?

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 23:44, Davetherave said:

Is there an anagram of SYP SAG SHITHEADS

Of course there is, dude. It's ………………………………………….

A BUNCH OF SYPHILITIC, KNUCKLE DRAGGING, NEANDERTHAL THINKING, SCUMMY TRUFFLE SNUFFLING CUNTARDS, WHO THINK THEY CAN BEAT US WITH THE SHITTYEND OF THE STICK WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT.FFS!!

I may have used a couple of letters twice, :Chansiri:  FFS.

Other anagrams may be available but not quite as good, lol