Tough choice with Bannan

I think If Bannan is fit we will probably go back to the team that played at Reading.

The question is whether he thinks Lee can do both games in four days. If he can then fine.

If not then it comes down to whether Luongo is 100% .

If he is I would play him at Millwall instead of Lee.

If he isn’t fit to start then play probably Reach will play in the middle and bring Murphy in on the wing

Interesting thread.

MASSIVELY difficult and fantastic “problems” for Bullen.

Westwood OBVIOUSLY comes in for the admirable Dawson, who was superb today. What a save!

Bannan for whom?

Hutch or Luongo?

Pick two from Murphy, Harris and Reach? What about FF?

Iorfa or Moses?

Start Fletch both Millwall and Luton? Or Rhodes for one?

Fabulous problems.

Westwood comes straight back in. If you have a number one you pick him whenever you can. 

Massive dilemma in the midfield though. I want Luongo and Bannan to start but who do you leave out? Maybe we'll have to rotate. Our squad give me the feels this year bruv.

1 hour ago, Dot said:

Dawson would be straight out for me....his distribution is shocking

The wingers were getting in acres of space, I think Bannan would be pinging the ball to them all the time

Have you seen Westwood at times, not the greatest 

Guest domSWFC

With Bannan, Lee and Hutchinson never going to manage 90 mins week in week out it makes sense to interchange them to suit tactics to hurt the opposition. 

Teams where we really want to get in and damage them, Luongo, Lee and Reach with Murphy and Harris out wide suits the high press, high tempo style. 

Teams where we will have pick and probe, Hutchinson, Bannan Lee, with Reach and Harris could work. 

No matter who starts, when everyone is fit we always look like we have very dangerous options on the bench. We can have Forestieri, Rhodes, Bannan and Luongo on the bench and still not seem weakened in the first 11 with Reach, Hutchinson, Lee, Harris, Murphy and Fletcher starting. 

I can't remember the last time we had this balance. 

Edited by domSWFC

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Interesting thread.

MASSIVELY difficult and fantastic “problems” for Bullen.

Westwood OBVIOUSLY comes in for the admirable Dawson, who was superb today. What a save!

Bannan for whom?

Hutch or Luongo?

Pick two from Murphy, Harris and Reach? What about FF?

Iorfa or Moses?

Start Fletch both Millwall and Luton? Or Rhodes for one?

Fabulous problems.

Reach should worry most for his place imo, up his game or fall down the pecking order, the competition is becoming serious.

Depends on the opposition. If they have slow full backs or defenders, two paces wingers is the best option. If they look like they can cope with pace, someone who can spread the ball around like Bannan would be the better option.

First time in years we have had options so we can take advantage of opponents weaknesses.

27 minutes ago, trotter said:

Bring Bazza back, move Reach to left back then choose between Palmer, Moses and Iorfa for right back. 

What didn’t you like about Palmer today or at Reading?

I thought he was superb.