Tough choice with Bannan

Nice one to have but our best player of last season not sure of a start next game after that performance?

Difficult one for Bullen.

Personally I'd stay with today's midfield and Bazza gets a spot on the bench.

For me it builds team ethos and also everybody knows their place not guaranteed.

Lose your place and you have to fight to get it back.

All good for team and winning culture.

Always been a fan of win and keep your place. Particularly outfield.

That said even Dawson made a strong shout today too.

Bodes well for the season

• Like 3

Not too sure as wasn't able to see today, but how is Murphy off the ball? 

Tricky away game at Millwall would be good to have Murphy and Harris to counter, but if we need to be a little more Solid and move Reach higher then understandable too 

• Like 1

Agree to an extent

I think Westwood walks back in though, Dawson didn't do much wrong, but Westwood is the better organiser

Don't know who I'd leave out for Bannan

I was surprised when Pelupessy was brought on before Luongo

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest LondonOwl313

Bannan and Westwood are our two best players so walk straight back in for me. Dawson back on the bench and then 2 from 3 with Reach, Murphy and Harris for the wide positions 

1 minute ago, Dot said:

Dawson would be straight out for me....his distribution is shocking

The wingers were getting in acres of space, I think Bannan would be pinging the ball to them all the time

It is, and I think by now it probably always will be.

I now site right behind the goal and was shouting at him to take the goal kick from the opposite side to stop it going out on the left hand side yet again.

However, the lad had a good game otherwise, one save was exceptional and instinctive - I think with his upper arm and looked a certain goal.

Just now, Salmonbones said:

It is shocking, and I think by now it probably always will be.

I now site right behind the goal and was shouting at him to take the goal kick from the opposite side to stop it going out on the left hand side yet again.

However, the lad had a good game otherwise, one save was exceptional and instinctive - I think with his upper arm and looked a certain goal.

Quoted myself editing?   No idea what went off there, sorry!

Edited by Salmonbones

Bannan is our most important player.He determines the quality and positivity of our play,he`s the nearest to Sheridan that we`ve had.If fit he would always be an automatic choice.I was worriied when he wasn`t fit today.thankfully we showed that we now have quality to compensate for his absence(Reach seems to play better )our new acquisitions look real quality.This squad is better than at anytime during our fall from the premier league.

5 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

If Bannan is fit he plays.

As does Westwood, Lees, Hutch and Fletch.

They are the spine of our team and we don’t have other players of comparable quality.

Reach is definitely under threat.

I disagree.

Now we have genuine competition for places, players shouldn't be allowed to take a place in the starting XI for granted. It leads to complacency, and sends the wrong message to the other players.

Wouldn't change anything going into next weeks game (other than Dawson)

Edited by SquirrelSlingshot

1 minute ago, onlyonedavidhirst said:

Reach on the bench for me if Bannan is fit.

We also have a similar predicament with Iorfa

Iorfa is another quandary.   However I think both full backs keep their place for now because they are finding their feet whilst playing well, and Iorfa needs to learn his lesson regarding discipline.