Moses Odubajo

Reminds me a lot of the way Reach used to play at full back. 

Looks ok til he needs to make a tackle. Would feel happier as Iorfa who adds height and physicality to the back line.

Has the pace but not the skills of Odubajo going forward, but hey a full back needs to be a defender first and foremost.

26 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

At points today I think I would advocate swapping full backs around to be honest.

Nothing too wrong with either of them but and when they were good they were good, but both also had moments they weren't so good.

I think Odubajo has far more games at LB under his belt doesn't he?

Not sure how many times he's played left back, but I agree with swapping them over. Borner looks like he'll become the vocal organiser of the back four like venancio when he got a run of games, so until he's fully settled in it may make sense. 

Mo, he came more into his usual self in the second half.  

That's when he started to get a bit more comfortable on the ball.  Solid performance today both defensively and attacking.  Will no doubt improve on today's performance,  

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

Really? Above Hutch, Fletcher, Borner & Harris?

I thought they were all pretty much the same as Odubajo and I agree that Lees had a good game today...but Odubajo tied his winger up all afternoon. Out thought him and robbed him several times...they were all pretty good today. Reach wasn't at his best in the middle.