Moses Odubajo

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

First half he scared the living daylights out of me.  I'd put Iorfa in next week if I'm honest.  He was better second half but in 2 games so far for me he's been the weak link.

Is this because the rest are so good? 

Maybe he’ll crack on a bit after first two games? 

Definitely more comfortable going forward, improved today compared to last week, brave lad, went in hard when it counted, needs to focus more on his first touch it got away from him a few times, leading to him getting clattered. 

Was all over the shop first half. Much, much improved second. Got caught out ball watching far too much in that first half. 

You can definitely see that he has played further forward. I think Lees needs to talk to him more and tell him where to stand when we are out of possession.  

His pace is a major asset in covering up mistakes and also rescuing us when he’s not favourite.

Edited by Walt

At points today I think I would advocate swapping full backs around to be honest.

Nothing too wrong with either of them but and when they were good they were good, but both also had moments they weren't so good.

I think Odubajo has far more games at LB under his belt doesn't he?

From what I've seen his instinct is to run at players, you wouldn't want that coaching out of him but at the same time, he does need to learn when to play it simple at times. 

I have to say, I like him and feel he will continue to improve as the season develops. 

I’ve only seen a two minute highlight clip and he looked positionally unaware...looked like he was being drawn towards the ball around our area and leaving a gap in the wide left position.. which it looked like they would score from to be honest. Think it was just before Borner cleared off the line. Somebody needs to have a word...where is Snooty when you need him.