Four in a row?

First time in 23 years we have started a season with two wins. Can we make it four in a row like we did then? Can we kick on from here and sustain it for the season? I think we can...

23 years ago, we were top of the Premier League, are we are on our way back?

:Chansiri:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/30/golden-goal-ritchie-humphreys-sheffield-wednesday-leicester

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Let's get game 3 out of the way first please. 

Agreed, don't like these types of threads, always come back to bite us. 

Whilst it's great we've started so well we cannot take any game for granted, especially in this league. Luton drew 3-3 with Middlesborough first game and seemed unlucky to not get anything against Cardiff today. And Millwall have started with a win and a draw. 

I'd be chuffed if we get 4 points from the next two. 

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

Whilst it's great we've started so well we cannot take any game for granted, especially in this league. Luton drew 3-3 with Middlesborough first game and seemed unlucky to not get anything against Cardiff today. And Millwall have started with a win and a draw. 

10 points from the first four would be an incredible start for us.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CalmJimmers said:

I'm trying to illustrate we've fallen a long way, but at the same time we did this before, so we can do it again. 

We've done it more recently with six / seven game winning streaks. We have to set targets. These are the bench marks our players have to aim for. 

You've won two in a row, go on and make it four in a row. 

2 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

First time in 23 years we have started a season with two wins. Can we make it four in a row like we did then? Can we kick on from here and sustain it for the season? I think we can...

23 years ago, we were top of the Premier League, are we are on our way back?

:Chansiri:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/30/golden-goal-ritchie-humphreys-sheffield-wednesday-leicester

Where did we finish that season? 

1 hour ago, stocksyuto said:

We have millwall at theirs next week so not really looking forward to that.

Other games to look out for

Charlton - barnsley

Leeds have Wigan 

Why not? We are playing with full confidence and arguably, with the wide players available we might be set up better away from home anyway.  It will he a tough test and my only concern is how we will cope in the air at the back but their full backs will have nightmares watching videos of our first two games