Keiran Lee... Different gravy

15 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

The reason hes injured alot is because he never stops, puts everything into playing, top top player is Lee let's hope he can stay fit , subbing him for luongo was so good as well quality for quality.

In fairness, aside from his hip injury that kept him out long-term, he was very rarely injured 

There is only one of his class around. He obviously just enjoys playing, and I for one gain great delight from watching him play. Agree with a previous post that only good things should come his way; he has earned and deserves them. How we have missed him the last (almost) two seasons. Golden not valuable enough, more like platinum.

8 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Didn't notice that TBH 

My problem is that Lee was that influential and without BB if the Dingles had got one with 15mins left we could have been in trouble 

I shouted to get Lee off just after half time last week because he was struggling but his engine is nearly back to 100% 

That's cos you were a left back instead of a midfield dynamo lol

Without a doubt that every owl can see the difference Lee brings to the team. On and off the ball he is pure class. The injuries undoubtedly were made much more serious by his importance to the team and his willingness to play through the pain barrier. Hopefully now we have a squad strong enough to manage Lee properly. A fully fit Lee is so important to us. Being subbed with 20 minutes to go is such a small price to pay if this keeps him available for games. 

You have to be a hell of a player to get a contract after 2 years injured at 30 ish years old. 

The amount of success if any this season is related to how many games Lee can play. 

It's so good to see him playing again. I doubted he could play to this standard again or any standard. 

Supporters very rarely agree on players but I never heard anyone ever criticise Lee. That is some achievement for a player at swfc.