Keiran Lee... Different gravy

Showed glimpses today where I seriously wonder if there’s a better central midfielder in this league ?     Oozes class and the ball seems to be glued to his feet at times 

Always said when fit he’s our best player by a country mile.

hes also only played 3 league games since coming back so if he stays fit is going to get stronger as season goes on.

I've mentioned it before, he only moved to Oldham from Manchester United ( who he played for and scored for in the Champions League qualifiers)  , because he wanted to play first team football without moving far from home.

We basically picked up a Premier league standard midfielder from a league 1 club!.

• Like 3

Soo good to see him almost back to his best, he's the metronome keeps us ticking and our tempo at a good level. 

All we need now is for that match sharpness in and around the box to return over the next few games, cnt wait for him tk ghost into the box and smash one in the back of the net Hillsborough will erupt and his return will be complete. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

I've mentioned it before, he only moved to Oldham from Manchester United ( who he played for and scored for in the Champions League qualifiers)  , because he wanted to play first team football without moving far from home.

We basically picked up a Premier league standard midfielder from a league 1 club!.

And funnily enough he came here as a right back.

I think I speak on behalf of all Wednesday fans - We are so proud of him to come back from his injury hell. He’s a top pro, with an unbelievable amount of talent with no ego. He makes this team tick and if we can keep him fit this season, I fancy us. He’s a player that suits modern day football. 

• Thanks 1

Honestly you could run out o superlatives for him. Haven’t been able to go today but this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. 

Best player in team when fully fit. 

I really hope he finishes his career here with us. Top player and bloke. 

I think back to that game against Leeds when he topped off a brilliant move with a clinical finish, had it wrongly disallowed so creamed one past the collinders in the second half to finish em off. 

Needs to be managed well though. No need to play every game if there are any fitness concerns. Am fond of Carlos and he gave us some good memories, but the track record with injuries can’t have been a coincidence. 

3 hours ago, Night King said:

Excellent today and back to full fitness. Embarrassed of myself for writing him off. 

Me too, thought he was done. So glad to have him back he really makes us tick!

If we can keep him fit all season then I genuinely think we have a real chance.

The fact he's playing pro football is testament to his guts and bravery.. the individuals who milked the club should look at him and flush with shame.. wrong to bring this up on a feel good day I know.. but watching him today highlighted the dross who've taken us for a ride..

Edited by Costello 77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

I think back to that game against Leeds when he topped off a brilliant move with a clinical finish, had it wrongly disallowed so creamed one past the collinders in the second half to finish em off. 

Needs to be managed well though. No need to play every game if there are any fitness concerns. Am fond of Carlos and he gave us some good memories, but the track record with injuries can’t have been a coincidence. 

That's the great thing about having Luongo now. We can rest Lee for midweek games and keep him fresh without risking him too much early on.