Wht do we insist on talking about a player who no longer plays for us, and was only a loan player anyway. I am certain that H****r had his chance to return to Wednesday and didn't, so forget him! We have a replacement called Borner who seems to be fitting a Wednesday shirt very well., so for heaven's sake, let's back him. Lool forward not back.

How old is he and how long is his contract? (No contract is not code for something else)

i know it’s only early doors but he’s doing well week in week out. 

Edited by Mr. Chow

He’s going to be a cult hero this lad plays the game how we want him to, full of passion and committed plus the guy can play a bit. Could be a should for a future captain  

• Like 2
5 hours ago, SiJ said:

Really like him.

Good player and has  good attitude too.

Very much a cult hero in the making and wouldn't surprise me if he's in with a shout of our POTY.

Something about that Bundesliga 2. Number of players have come from there in the last few seasons and done well in the Champ - Norwich, Huddersfield under Wagner.

Certainly seems like a market to look into. 

For me , German football is the nearest thing to English football of all the European countries, and that's why German players tend to be a success over here.

Very clever player, has a footballing brain (cliche alert). His passing is spot on and very incisive, always looks to get it up the pitch when possible without just lumping it.

Cool, calm and collected.. . love it.

‘Twas great to see him strolling forrard v Boro in the Beckenbauer mould (is that the right spelling....looks weird?) I like the cut of his jib, if the space is there in front of you...step in! Well Done Jools!

Proper defender. Not afraid to get stuck in, good leadership skills and if you watch him, he does bring the ball out of defence. Did it excellently against Boro, lot more than Lees

Also, black boots with hints of red

Adidas Copa 19.1's

image.png.f7d016153d2c55ecb01e189f3bdcf72e.png

lovely ...

On 29/09/2019 at 15:08, fpowl said:

He’s going to be a cult hero this lad plays the game how we want him to, full of passion and committed plus the guy can play a bit. Could be a should for a future captain  

I'd make him captain now. 

Love Bannan but don't think he's a captain. He bullies players rather than gives them a bollocking, and I'm not sure I've seen him ever be particularly encouraging, either. I reckon Borner is better at both.

48 minutes ago, cbirks said:

I'd make him captain now. 

Love Bannan but don't think he's a captain. He bullies players rather than gives them a bollocking, and I'm not sure I've seen him ever be particularly encouraging, either. I reckon Borner is better at both.

I read that and spit me tea out as I thought of Bannan bullying big Atdhe, FFS lol 

1 hour ago, cognacbarnowl said:

I read that and spit me tea out as I thought of Bannan bullying big Atdhe, FFS lol 

Old bazza knocking big Dave on his arse 

tell me a man on the planet that wouldn’t pay to see that 

• Haha 2
On 29/09/2019 at 15:17, markg said:

Looks class.

Hate the song. He has probably never heard of United. Singing about a blokes c wee wee tail. Ffs 

Our chants are dire at the moment. Awful chant that one. Closely followed by the ‘Follow Follow’ one. Everton sang that 10 years ago and it was annoying as feck back then.