5 hours ago, uɐıɹɐqɯıɹ⅁ said:

As I've been saying on Twitter for the last couple of weeks!

Natural left foot as well, unlike Hector.

I’d still have Hector on loan, if anyone thinks we can get through the season with  2 decent centre backs they’re crazy. 

Boerner (can't figure out how to get the O-umlaut, but do speak German), looks to be a solid addition to the Squad, but let's not get carried away just yet.  I know, it's difficult to NOT get carried away, because Wednesday looked good in the pre-season, and have taken 6 points out of a possible 6, with authority, in the opening days of the Season.  It isn't the old Wednesday....+4 GD too, when's the last time you saw that?

Boerner, Lees, Thorniley, & Bates, as Junk Smuggler says, 

1 hour ago, Junk Smuggler said:

With Bates and Thorniley knocking on the door too it should keep the CBs playing at the top of their game.

The CB position is not too shabby, and Boerner seems to know what he's doing, expected to do, and did it, at least today.  

It's a different Wednesday this Season, and not just regarding CB's.

It's early days, but he looks the business.

Doesn't panic, looks composed ( to an extent ) on the ball and his positioning is very good.  The clearance off the line was just quality defending.

Really hope we've finally unearthed a gem, because the early signs are very good.  He was brilliant today. 

Looks very assured and composed. Been impressed with what I’ve seen.

What stood out for me was the clearance off the line. You either have that knack and sense danger and know where to position yourself or you don’t. Not really something that can be taught getting back like that. Shows great intelligence and awareness. 

Hope his form continues.

7 hours ago, Rogers said:

I’d still have Hector on loan, if anyone thinks we can get through the season with  2 decent centre backs they’re crazy. 

David Bates? We've not seen him yet.

Hutchinson is a reliable central defender.