On route!

Poo first.

Vacate the room.

Tell other half if she wants to go she'll have to go now cos you're gonna be a while in shower. She goes in, gets hit with the poo stick and you laugh your nads off, putting you in an even better mood.

Shave.

Shower.

Do you lot know nowt?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Hang on !!!! Us old codgers can't do that. Hard enough hanging onto bloody stair lift. 

if you'd have spent well on the stairlift instead of buying thermal underwear, wurthers, and a big 4x4 to drive slowly down the middle of the road you could have had the latest model stairlift that incorporates a commode.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dorian gray said:

if you'd have spent well on the stairlift instead of buying thermal underwear, wurthers, and a big 4x4 to drive slowly down the middle of the road you could have had the latest model stairlift that incorporates a commode.

Don't need that, full leather so daughter in law just wipes it up.

3 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

there's no feeling like arriving at your destination (ie the top of the stairs) having had a good shyte, providing you have remembered to drop your kecks before doing so, or you can end up with what appears to be a brown tea cake in your thermals.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, zico.b said:

Just finished my routine: -

Poo, shower, shave and teeth brushed. In that order.

None of you have mentioned your nashers. No wonder the NHS is stretched.

Oh look it's Mr Colgate lol

I just forgot to mention the teeth bit I did clean them last off before deciding on my outfit.

44 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Do all three at once saves loads of time

Problem with that is,  at my age im liable to forget which hand has the razor and which has the bog roll. Not a risk in prepared to take.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Hahaha... I like how this thread has gone to a which way round you should poo, shave and shower...

Which is my preference btw.. defo get the poo out before the shower at least.

Typical Owlstalk.

What hope is there that we can agree on 433 v 442 v 352 if we can’t agree on poo, shower, shave?

26 minutes ago, Suffolk.Owl said:

No one has said clean underpants on match day, irrespective of the pant cycle, inside out days  or back to front days, match days are always clean pants. If we win leave em on till the next game!!!

I always run out of clean underpants on Thursday , so turn them inside out for rest of week.

• Thanks 1