Has Snooty Gone Awol? - SWFC vs. Barnsley OMDT

5 hours ago, Ibbo48 said:

There’s just no loyalty these days.

Poor old Snootys a bit late and people are suggesting that others could do the job.

As if pauli would be any good?

Come on, seriously?

Anyway, where’s that JBA when you need him ??

Yes! Blood Axe! Unless he's been picked off by Dracula. He was our OMDT opening poster in the successful 2011/12 season. Does that mean we have to disinter Big Guns as well?

And why can't I access the emojis*? Everybody else can! It's naked prejudice, I tell thee! Naked prejudice!

(That's the library of funny faces, not the Latvian family who live next door.)

• Haha 4

Just got in after a night shift, and was fully expecting to be having a cuppa and read the OTMD from Snoots before walking the dog.  The thread's have become part of any match day for me, so sincerely hope all is well with Snoot's. No way I'm going to be any sleep before the match today as I'm buzzing. Chuffing 47 and the first home game of season has me giddy like kid at Christmas.  C'mon Wednesday! I can't wait for 3 o'clock!!

podv.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tough game today. Dingles have a decent manager and a team of hungry young players who will bust a gut to turn us over. We need to make sure we play with quality, purpose and energy to get a result....

2-1 fletch and Lee. Odubajo howler for theirs. 

14 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

And why can't I access the emojis*? Everybody else can! It's naked prejudice, I tell thee! Naked prejudice!

(That's the library of funny faces, not the Latvian family who live next door.)

lol :Chansiri:WTF::duntmatter:

:tango: :ghoulguy:garymegson

Yep seem ok for me.

• Haha 1

Well missing the OMDT. This needs investigating by the club. Sod leapings lane exit where is our thread!! 

Otherwise, what a beautiful day, coldish and windy like football days should be and walking to the most beautiful football ground in the country. So happy match day at home is back. 2-1 win, late Borner winner.

C2BD1E1E-C1BC-4B29-985B-3BA4B74E9EE8.gif

441761B9-2C6E-45BC-AB4F-1398EE04AB26.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

Father in law is a Barnsley fan as is all her side of the family.

I don't class them as a rival but they hate us.

I constantly get called arrogant and I love it. I spent the first 18 months of my relationship listening to them bang on about beating us in a friendly. Like a whippet with a rabbit in its gob they would not let it drop. Till finally we met them at oakwell near Christmas time or mad friday I believe and O'Grady scored.

They have been relegated a few times since I never bother them really apart from the odd 'Well its your level' comment. They mocked me when we naffed up in the play offs twice, Winnalls a pig, we had the worst ref ever x7, It was never offside, Maguire shouldn't have been on the pitch, that nuhius a cheat, HANDBALL.... so on so on...

But its been 8 years (9 games) since they beat us in that friendly and yes like an evil Bond Villian I'm still arrogant to this day..

Long may it continue... uto

they are totally bitter c*nts, who breath air so they can exist to HATE WEDNESDAY.

because everyone of 'em do, they live to HATE WEDNESDAY, and they'll tell you that.

but they never answer questions about their sisters.

53 minutes ago, A12owl said:

All joking aside....has anybody wondered if the old boy has genuinely met with some problem? Is he ill or worse?

Unless a poster is known personally to another poster then if something serious happened they would not be able to post their situation.

LS went missing about a year ago and I started a thread asking if anyone knew what had happened to him. It was moved from "Matchday" to some obscure area of the forum. Obviously he returned .

Does anybody know who Lord Snooty really Is? Does he have a contact on here that can enlighten us as to his well being? 

If any off us were to croak it , do you have somebody who would post your demise?

Anyway hope LS is just resting after the traumas of the week.

:sad:

he's out with the old 12 bore 'letting' off at the vermin trespassing on his estate from t'dingletaaarn.

8 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

they are totally bitter c*nts, who breath air so they can exist to HATE WEDNESDAY.

because everyone of 'em do, they live to HATE WEDNESDAY, and they'll tell you that.

but they never answer questions about their sisters.

Reminds me of that old version of the Adams Family song;

Their father is their brother

Their sister is their mother

They sleep with one another

The Barnsley family.

* unless of course you are a Barnsley Owl, in which case of course this doesn’t apply...

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

Or is he just on an all-night lock in at the "Nun's Chuff"?

We want our OMDT!!!

lol

Snoots lumped everything he had on Rowett.  Lost the lot and now living in the gamekeepers caravan down by the lake with no internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4