Has Snooty Gone Awol? - SWFC vs. Barnsley OMDT

There may be more to this than meets the eye. Have the inter-breds kidnapped him to gain some small advantage. It's an outrage. Where can he possibly be?

I'm off to London to employ the services of a chap I know who deals with this sort of thing.

Sherlock Holmes and the sixth digit.

• Haha 2

Hope Snoots is ok.

I did hear on the grapevine that they've had the building inspectors in at Snoots Hall; it seems they have made him and all.his army of staff now enter and leave by the same front door (something about it being safer for eveeyobe ro use the same exit i think). 

As a result, he's still waiting to get back in after his usual visit to the Nuns last night.

Anyway, really hope we marmelise the Dingles today. Personally I can't be doing with this feeling that they are our least offensive neighbours. They are as bitter and consumed with hate towards us as the rest, just with more fingers to point at us and fewer teeth to hiss through.

5-1 I hope. UTO.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Extremely concerned that my cuppa and morning read of Snooty’s matchday thread are being tampered with. Russian hackers got into the power network yesterday and now Snooty’s disappeared....its a conspiracy, I tell thi ‘!

Bring back Snooty (or Pauli)...somebody...anybody!!

Owls to put the wind up the six fingered kestrel botherers today...but it’ll be a close one, 2-1 to the massive.

Come on you Blue and White Wizaaards!!!!

• Like 1

Difficult game today, our digitly enhanced neighbours play with high energy, have confidence and momentum from promotion.

That said, we have the better players, at home and should be confident of a win. 

Biggest test today is that asked of Bullen, facing a different tactical challenge, can he set up right and adapt if needed?

Can he motivate a team on a consistent basis, rather than a one off game?

I hope Bullen comes though with flying colours, because that means we would have won. 

Guest Ferkorf

Father in law is a Barnsley fan as is all her side of the family.

I don't class them as a rival but they hate us.

I constantly get called arrogant and I love it. I spent the first 18 months of my relationship listening to them bang on about beating us in a friendly. Like a whippet with a rabbit in its gob they would not let it drop. Till finally we met them at oakwell near Christmas time or mad friday I believe and O'Grady scored.

They have been relegated a few times since I never bother them really apart from the odd 'Well its your level' comment. They mocked me when we naffed up in the play offs twice, Winnalls a pig, we had the worst ref ever x7, It was never offside, Maguire shouldn't have been on the pitch, that nuhius a cheat, HANDBALL.... so on so on...

But its been 8 years (9 games) since they beat us in that friendly and yes like an evil Bond Villian I'm still arrogant to this day..

Long may it continue... uto

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

All joking aside....has anybody wondered if the old boy has genuinely met with some problem? Is he ill or worse?

Unless a poster is known personally to another poster then if something serious happened they would not be able to post their situation.

LS went missing about a year ago and I started a thread asking if anyone knew what had happened to him. It was moved from "Matchday" to some obscure area of the forum. Obviously he returned .

Does anybody know who Lord Snooty really Is? Does he have a contact on here that can enlighten us as to his well being? 

If any off us were to croak it , do you have somebody who would post your demise?

Anyway hope LS is just resting after the traumas of the week.

:sad:

Very few people on really exist we are all bots and you have no evidence to prove that you exist either.

Neil just set a few thousand bots free.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

All joking aside....has anybody wondered if the old boy has genuinely met with some problem? Is he ill or worse?

Unless a poster is known personally to another poster then if something serious happened they would not be able to post their situation.

LS went missing about a year ago and I started a thread asking if anyone knew what had happened to him. It was moved from "Matchday" to some obscure area of the forum. Obviously he returned .

Does anybody know who Lord Snooty really Is? Does he have a contact on here that can enlighten us as to his well being? 

If any off us were to croak it , do you have somebody who would post your demise?

Whenever I see reference (in a Wednesday context) to "LS" my first thought is always of an ex-chairman. I'm sure a few on here know him personally and can report on his well being.

7 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Don't worry - Snooty is like Doctor Who: one departs and a new one seamlessly steps in to fill the void. We're already on mkIII and most don't seem to have noticed.

:duntmatter:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Guest gizowl

Looking forward to today  optimism on the rise again after SB departure  left some good things in place, scouting team,Strudwick  these need looking after  LB will have also learned alot in those months, so lets see him put it into motion. UTO. Any idea what attendance we're looking at.?

15 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I think he uses a similar persona on that bird app, twitter is it? I'm sure one of the technologicaly advanced young uns will let us know