Premier League 2019/20

20 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Only caught about 10 minutes of it earlier. One thing I’ve noticed is how hard they work, no ambling about just full of pressing, constant movement too

Their midfield was half the pitch higher up than ours usually is.

20 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Only caught about 10 minutes of it earlier. One thing I’ve noticed is how hard they work, no ambling about just full of pressing, constant movement too

It should be a given but credit to them, they do seem to have more desire and hunger than most around them. The quality of the better sides should just about show through and Wolves, Man Ure at least should finish above them come May.

By contrast we've got Adam Reach telling us that nobody could question the players commitment as Blackburn ran rings round us for 90 minutes and declared at 5 on our own turf. At least the hunger and desire has shown through since then though eh!

14 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It should be a given but credit to them, they do seem to have more desire and hunger than most around them. The quality of the better sides should just about show through and Wolves, Man Ure at least should finish above them come May.

By contrast we've got Adam Reach telling us that nobody could question the players commitment as Blackburn ran rings round us for 90 minutes and declared at 5 on our own turf. At least the hunger and desire has shown through since then though eh!

It's a stark contrast - their players seemingly want to work hard, press and play for 90+ minutes under Wilder. We on the other hand...

45 minutes ago, modboy said:

I know. It’s the desire and mentality that has got a them where they are. Many of ours are happy to down tools, sulk and then pick up a handsome wage every month. Shocking really 

Guest Bulgaria
4 hours ago, bradowl said:

If pigs are a top 4 side there's hope for everyone, not impressed me at all today. 

Bournemouth started like Barcelona, they were fantastic, but the blades slowly got going and deserved the win.

Everytime I watch them I think they are bang average but they just keep going and going.

Fair play to em.

Tramps.

4 hours ago, modboy said:

Their centre backs play higher up the pitch than our midfield. All things being equal they should be hammered into next week every game at that level doing what they do, 

Refs having an absolute mare.

Gave Willian a yellow for diving, he was clearly fouled.

Zouma booked for a challenge but the ref didn’t even give a free kick?

the VAR decision was utterly ridiculous. Clear extension of Fred’s arm, not as big a push as the one Azpilicueta does on Williams but, a push is a push!