Premier League 2019/20

Guest Bulgaria
9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You know, like you coming up with that is some sort of brilliant thought that no one else could come up with. 

Why do you always have a dig at everyone?

Does it make your cocktail sausage go hard or are you just objectionable for the hell of it?

It's really quite strange.

8 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

again I’m not sure how you can blame the stadium for them playing like twats, bad signings and appointing David Moyes. 

unless your telling me the stadium is the secret chairman I’m not sure you can blame it. 

The stadium and everything that has come after it has all been driven by Sullivan, Gold and Brady. 

Let's see how great of a stadium it is next season when they're playing us in the Championship. 

12 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Why do you always have a dig at everyone?

Does it make your cocktail sausage go hard or are you just objectionable for the hell of it?

It's really quite strange.

If you want to get into an argument with me then you know what you'll be getting :duntmatter:

Edited by SiJ

Just now, 2roland2 said:

But the stadium doesn’t dictate how a team plays, or who they buy or who they get as manager like I said, that is Infact as you said the three main shareholders, what they have done isn’t impacted by the stadium. I mean you have a view that you think it’s the worst in the prem as you said which is fine it’s an opinion, but to say that was what sucked the sould out of West Ham is just bizare. 
you haven’t stepped foot inside it so you have made your decision based on what you have seen on tv. I don’t even disprespect that, it’s your view but what you are saying beyond that is just a bit odd. 

Sould? 

Most West Ham fans hate the stadium. They're a pretty good barometer imo. 

Liverpool need 6 wins to secure the title? 

That's on the assumption that City don't drop anymore points. 

Looking at their fixtures, they are probably going to win the title against Palace at home or Everton away...

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Liverpool need 6 wins to secure the title? 

That's on the assumption that City don't drop anymore points. 

Looking at their fixtures, they are probably going to win the title against Palace at home or Everton away...

Man City could be giving Liverpool a guard of honour lol

If Liverpool's unbeaten run continues the Man City game would be the match which would equal Arsenal's record of 49 unbeaten. 

Brilliant team are Liverpool...but it is mildly absurd that they've become quite so good. 

With the way things are going, they are looking at one defeat over the course of two seasons? 

I suppose there is the possibility that once they get the title wrapped up that they let their foot off the gas? 

Not sure Klopp would allow them too. 

57 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Honestly, the one upside to being a crap Championship team, is not having to put up with this VAR nonsense. 

Trying to make an imperfect game perfect. 

It doesn't work. 

Swear that the authorities want actual football to be just like a game of FIFA on the PlayStation. 

Agree, happier to not have VAR but what we do have to put up with is inadequate referees being demoted from the Premier League games to do Championship matches and they have become used to having VAR make decisions for them and so now seem incapable of getting the basics right.

9 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Man City could be giving Liverpool a guard of honour lol

If Liverpool's unbeaten run continues the Man City game would be the match which would equal Arsenal's record of 49 unbeaten. 

Could be interesting that. Didn't Arsenal's unbeaten run end at Old Trafford?

City were miles on top until the sending off and should have been 3-0 up. A poor corner from Mahrez and a bad decision by Zinchenko cost them the game and Mournho will take the plaudits for a result that never looked on the cards. 

23 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

For me the difference between City this season and last is this season they have 2 very individual players in mahrez  and de Brueyn  being back from injury. 
last season when those two weren’t as regular they were much better playing as a team more cohesive. 
It’s  so hard though, how can you justify not playing de brueyn for the good of the team? 

Seen the de bruyne thing a couple of times and just don't get it. It's the opposite for me, they look better when he plays. 

As for Mahrez is he anymore selfish then Sane? 

Think the difference has been they look shaker defensively, coupled with not being quite as clinical, and those two things in fine margin games cost you dearly. Coupled with the psychological aspect of chasing a team that never drops points must make it all the harder 

34 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

this season he has t had the impact but you can’t say that about last season, I was one of his biggest critics but last season he was a different gravy. 

He was very good of course, but still felt he did it more against the lesser teams in big victories rather than decisive goals against other big teams.