Premier League 2019/20

Still have City to win it. Liverpool just squeaking results. Fabinho a big miss and Alisson out suspended now. One more big injury away from trouble.

Think City will go on a run including beating Liverpool at home so really gap only 8 then. Also expect Salzburg to win at home in CL.

20 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Seems to be a lot of hate for Liverpool in this thread, tbf it really doesn’t bother me who wins the prem, the only clubs I really don’t like is Man Utd and obv the pigs. 
that aside I can appreciate anyone doing well and tbf Liverpool and Klopp are doing a incredible job to even compete with city atm let alone dominate them so far  this season. 

Only clubs I don't really like are Liverpool and the pigs. And whoever beats us. 

14 hours ago, Rogers said:

At least Liverpool dominating gets everyone used to the idea that they are Going to be Champions and hopefully we won’t get the massive hysterical reaction that would occur if they win it on the last day. 

Be hilarious if Brendan Rogers beat them to it though.

44 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So looks like Hughton will get his wish of a Prem return. Massive odds on for the Watford job. Meh. 

I think if it was definitely Hughton then he'd be there now tbh

Seems like at best he isn't first choice and they're assessing their options while waiting on a preferred candidate

I don't understand why they took Flores back the

Should have persevered with Gracia imo

49 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So looks like Hughton will get his wish of a Prem return. Massive odds on for the Watford job. Meh. 

Bad choice for Watford unless they are already preparing for championship football next season. Brighton fans were happy Hughton went when he did. Big Sam would be a better option for them imo but they will probably end up with some Spanish dude called Javi Garcia Flores Lopez and we’ll be wondering, has that guy been there before? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Bad choice for Watford unless they are already preparing for championship football next season. Brighton fans were happy Hughton went when he did. Big Sam would be a better option for them imo but they will probably end up with some Spanish dude called Javi Garcia Flores Lopez and we’ll be wondering, has that guy been there before? 

lol