Premier League 2019/20

Really hoping villa and Bournemouth come down just to give the EFL a headache after the way they got promoted breaching ffp. 

I know var is rubbish but I still reckon Wednesday would be better off under it. We have more crap against us or stuff not given for us than goes in our favour. Rarely do we 'get away with one' compared to stuff we suffer nearly every game. Seems that way to me anyway, probably blue and white specs and confirmation bias. 

Crowd noise is ok but lack of swear words puts me off. 

Arsenal Vs Tottenham and we get no "what do we think of poo, Tottenham" I reckon they should let in 1 fan of each team with an auctioned ticket just to yell abuse at each other. 

Guest Ronson

Efan Ekoku commentating on the Bournemouth V Leicester game, like a breath of fresh air after listening to Hinchcliffe yesterday, Mark Crossley was good for our game as well.

4 minutes ago, Ronson said:

Efan Ekoku commentating on the Bournemouth V Leicester game, like a breath of fresh air after listening to Hinchcliffe yesterday, Mark Crossley was good for our game as well.

Hinchcliffe is just everywhere. 

He does the Championship games, he does Premier League games. 

I'm not sure he's even that bad a co-commentator, but he does my nut in. 

5 hours ago, owls maniac said:

Yet another VAR fizz up over Palace’s disallowed goal. If villa do go down it won’t be because they got no luck from the officials. 

seriously, do the people at Stockley Park have skittles for eyes? 

Erm, the shoulder is part of the arm and that's handball 

• Haha 1

Anyone else feel that Arsenal. Are in danger of becoming a team like Everton or Newcastle. Ie they won't really challenge for Europe and may flirt with relegation from time to time. Look a million miles away from Champions League and may not qualify for Europe. Will become harder to sign the quality players you need then.