Pathetic. 

This is what happens when you are dealing with a country littered with ignorant and/or racist people.

Taking the knee, blm is about solidarity and supporting your fellow human being.

It is no way saying that white lives do not matter. That is just people being thick or trying to stoke the flames and cause further division.

If I was Burnley, I'd be wanting to know who  paid, organised and went ahead with that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Vile.

No doubt the usual suspects on here will try to play itdown and claim the UK isn't racist and 'isnt as bad as other countries'. Then will proceed to tell people 'they don't know how lucky they are'.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Superb interview from Ben Mee after the game.

Have you seen the top reply to it on twitter?

Seriously my mind flipping boggles, just how stupid can some people be? There should be compulsory education for thick lobbers like this. 

Edited by Kanye West
6 hours ago, beano said:

I don't know about that, I'd hazard a guess that the Wembley pitch is a tad better quality than the Stevenage pitch. Stevenage is basically London too.

Ahhh if it’s the pitch quality that makes sense I would have thought it would cost the FA more to rent it than it will make to host the finals 

2 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

Unbelievable.

What is wrong with people

SMH

They're racists.  They can't fathom the idea of BLM without conflating it as an attack on their whiteness and their continued, unabated privilege.  fizz them.

Anguished message overnight from an old uni friend who comes from Blackburn, and funds a mentoring scheme for young prospective entrepreneurs there. Might have been expected to enjoy a display of stupidity from fans of a club he really despises. But no: "mud spreads". Burnley signals it has a problem with knuckle draggers; well, perhaps towns like Blackburn do too. Safer for investors to stick with the cities.

12 hours ago, beano said:

I don't know about that, I'd hazard a guess that the Wembley pitch is a tad better quality than the Stevenage pitch. Stevenage is basically London too.

Not only that but Wembley is better for hosting large squads, non playing staff and the media. It’s probably the safest ground to play games at.

21 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Superb interview from Ben Mee after the game.

I know he's the captain but I'm sure when he took on that honour it never crossed his mind that he would be having to deal with something like this.

Put on the spot in such a difficult situation he spoke brilliantly, full credit to him for that.