Ticket prices in away end

Wednesday can only charge away fans the equivalent of the cheapest home ticket price in a given category 

Its £39 on the kop so it’s £39 on the Presto Stand

It pains me put I’ve bought a ticket

Money well spent to see us hammer the Dingles

21 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

mad,and we couldn't muster 5 mill for Hector ? (the cash from Joao )

£5M for Hector was too much. Sensible not to pay it.

We've got to draw the line somewhere.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Isn’t there a £30 cap for away fans in the premier league? Something needs to be done.

There is something being done, Sky give Premier League clubs bucket loads of money which is reason clubs could let fans in free and still end up in profit. 

41 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

£39 seriously? 

Totally embarrassing ticket price for our away end.

Do we pay anything close to this to visit away grounds elsewhere in this division? 

We'll be paying exactly same when we go to Oakwell. 

Same as the cheapest ticket for home fans. Chansiri has gone a long way to learning from his mistakes and rectifying things, but the one issue that will always cause the most resentment is the ticket prices. Needs to get it sorted.

4 minutes ago, Cheshowl said:

Same as the cheapest ticket for home fans. Chansiri has gone a long way to learning from his mistakes and rectifying things, but the one issue that will always cause the most resentment is the ticket prices. Needs to get it sorted.

There's no way ticket prices fall while we are up against the P & S limits. Things might change if we get promoted. (doubt it though)

1 hour ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Yes there is,but when that league gets £8 billion in broadcast revenue,its not hard to understand why really is it.

They don’t have to bother though do they so I don’t go along with the that argument , our ticket prices are an absolute disgrace , goodness knows what they will be if we ever reach the promised land !!! 

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

They don’t have to bother though do they so I don’t go along with the that argument , our ticket prices are an absolute disgrace , goodness knows what they will be if we ever reach the promised land !!! 

If we get to the premier league our tickets will be cheaper than they are in the championship

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I don’t trust chansiri either mate but there’d be a serious outcry if he charged more than other premier league clubs after pocketing 150 million

I think in the euphoria of getting promotion ticket prices going up would only be a minor story.

Anyone complaining about them will be shouted down and told not to be so ungrateful.

Just now, matthefish2002 said:

I think in the euphoria of getting promotion ticket prices going up would only be a minor story.

Anyone complaining about them will be shouted down and told not to be so ungrateful.

Hopefully we’ll get a chance to find out pal

13 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

This "agreement" is for three years,so they do bother,not have to,but do,everyone knows we take the wizz with the pricing.

Think when we get there,they'll stay pretty much as they are.