Club Statement

14 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Will SAG have representatives on Penistone Road before and after the game on Saturday to see just how "effective"  and "safe" their decision turned out to be as queues snake into the traffic flow whilst Leppings Lane is deserted?

Or more likely will they be sat on their greasy behinds at home praising themselves on how big and clever they are to have told the club what to do something ?

Don't give 'em any ideas.  They'll want the North or Kop closing.  Absolute fuckingscum.

Guest Ferkorf
14 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Shutting turnstiles and forcing fans through fewer access points... What can possibly go wrong?

I wonder....... lol

2 minutes ago, the monk said:

Anybody anywhere is going to sh 1t themselves when  hearing leppings lane and Hillsborough If they have to make a call on something. 

The thought process must be along  the lines of " do I really need to be in court in 25 years hmm"

Go back to calling the ground Owlerton and change the name of LL to Jimmy Seed Way or summat.  Job sorted.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

There is an easy answer to this reduce the away allocation to 500 and out em in the south 

That's it

Reallocate the West Stand, upper tier and lower tier, to home fans only

Segregate a small section of the South for visitors

• Thanks 1

all this could have been sorted by keeping away fans in the stand for another 10mins after the final whistle. 

What the club should actually do is

- build a gate into the fencing that separates the kop/north exit from the shop carpark - opens up a massive additional exit. 

- lower tier north standers should be exiting though that emergency thats underneath the stand into the shop carpark

- dont allow Kop supporters to mingle with North Stand supporters at that exit - they should be going out through the kop gates

3 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

That's it

Reallocate the West Stand, upper tier and lower tier, to home fans only

Segregate a small section of the South for visitors

Do you mind.  We don't want any scruffy noisy beggars in the South.  We pay a premium my man...

You pay someone to write a report and 99% of the time the outcomes it produces are in your favour. Unless the report requested by SYP was by an independent body it isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.

SAG poo their pants when SYP come to then with ‘issues’.

What i don't get is that the few away games I get to these days, we all park in the same car parks, eat in the same restaurants (OK McD's or KFC) drink in the same pubs (sometimes) approach and walk around the outside of the ground ground together (mixed) and exit the same, usually having a laugh with other supporters and local bobbies.  Why is Hillsborough treat like a war zone.

Edited by Striggy

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Guest Kameron

Explains why the dingles weren't given any extra allocation, all them extra fingers add up to at least 4000 people, no way were SAG having that.

1 minute ago, Striggy said:

What i don't get is that the few away games I get to these days, we all park in the same car parks, eat in the same restaurants (OK McD's or KFC) drink in the same pubs (sometimes) approach and walk around the outside of the ground ground together (mixed) and exit the same, usually having a laugh with other supporters and local bobbies.  Why is Hillsborough treat like a war zone.

SYP are not fit for purpose.  Haven't been since the strike.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, alanharper said:

A few numpties chucked stuff at each other over a fence.

But you'd think it was more like

giphy.gif

I'm sure I heard on radio other day that a lad got struck by a policeman with a truncheon after the game on leppings Lane, and hes taken syp to court. 

what a Joke, when you look at other grounds especially on TV, away fans are often segregated by a single line of stewards and that's it.  To have 1/2 the stadium closed off is an absolute joke and shows SYP are not fit for purpose and they clearly have an agenda against our club.

It now smacks as a vendetta.....Pig fans throw bottles, smash up away fans coaches, chuck fireworks, charge away fans outside their turnstiles,  but nothing is ever said or done.

maybe now they’re in the prem it will get reported more and they’ll be seen as the scum champ fans know they are and SYP are shamed for doing nothing, but I won’t hold my breath.

2 minutes ago, Womble Owl said:

I'm sure I heard on radio other day that a lad got struck by a policeman with a truncheon after the game on leppings Lane, and hes taken syp to court. 

There's a video of it knocking around. The lad isn't doing much to be honest, just stood their on the other side of a railing and the cops want him to just follow the crowd. Instead of having a word or shouting at him to move on he cracks him with the truncheon.